Double Your Pleasure and RUN!
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Double Your Pleasure and RUN!|
|Section||Festival Event Quests|
|Given by||Malavaka |
in Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
- "This town definitely has the right spirit. I spend most of my time in the wilderness, so it's nice to rejoin civilization occasionally, especially during THE END TIMES FOR THE UNWORTHY! I WILL FEAST ON YOUR SOULS and some nice holiday sweets. I'm particularly a fan of baked goods. I know some people prefer more sugar-loaded treats, but nothing beats a crunchy cookie decorated with DEVASTATION AND THE CORPSES OF THE INNOCENT!
- Listen, I'm collecting pumpkin cookies to take back to the rest of the coven. If you were to bring me a whole armload of them, say 50 or so, then I would give you ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF SUFFERING, FLAYED FROM TOP TO TAIL AND GORED ON a holiday accessory token. Deal?"
- "Excellent! Now I have some treats for the other members. It's a pity they're DAMNED AND CORRUPTED, BANISHED FROM THE LIGHT, instead of joining the party. I know Haberdasher Craine is particularly hard at work supervising production of the holiday accessories. Which reminds me, you should be off to Aahtan to trade in this token. Make your choice carefully, you only get ONE CHANCE TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"
- "Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun" is the slogan of Doublemint gum.
- The accept dialogue is a reference to a Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone dialogue where Ron says to Hermione "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant... but scary."
- This quest was introduced in Halloween 2012.