|This page is about a particular player guild.|
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
Aequus Aedium [AsAm]
|[[Image:Guild Aequus Aedium|
- We are a friendly guild full of helpful members. Most of our officers have most of the campaigns; two officers and the have all of the campaigns. We are willing to help all of our members with anything they need help with.
- Our guild has been around almost as long as Guild Wars has been online. Our original guild leader, now an officer, started it shortly after the full version was released.
- We are happy to recruit those who can play and converse intelligently with us. We are a close-knit group, where we will regard all as equals. Our name, roughly translated, means "Equal House," and we regard all members as such.
- Currently we have thirteen members, including our leader. We have three officers and nine members. Becoming an officer is not easy; you will have to prove yourself.
- Please don't waste our time and money if you have no plans to stay in the guild. We want people who are dedicated to the guild.
- So long as you show yourself to be a dedicated player, we welcome you in our guild. However, hostility between guild members will not be appreciated. As stated above, we are a close-knit group of people, many of whom are good friends and family members outside of the game. Keep your banter somewhat polite, in-guild at least.
- The officers and leader generally are found playing Alliance Battles, but are willing to help other members with whatever they need done.
- Our Guild Merchant (one of the officers), can make ridiculous amounts of money very quickly, so we're never strapped for cash.
- The officers and leader love the Dragon Arena, and play it every chance we get. One day we will be remembered.
- If you must contact us, you may contact Nartur Arkano in-game. Please don't contact him for anything except official business (joining, etc.).
- We do occasionally enjoy heckling people in one of the large towns as a group. We tend to stay in Lion's Arch - District 1, but we really just go wherever we can.
- Our leader and two of the officers have run the Fissure of Woe with a group which started with eight people, but after the Forgemaster quest, became only four. The remaining four (with the one non-guildie having fallen asleep during questing) completed the Fissure even without having prepared for a four-man group.
- We have a PC guild Merchant, who is gaining some renown in the main cities of Lion's Arch and Ascalon City. If you see a level 1 character in Lion's Arch, that's her.