Journey to House zu Heltzer
|Journey to House zu Heltzer|
|Given by|| Jamei |
in Maatu Keep
|Preceded by||Sunjiang District|
|Followed by||Befriending the Kurzicks|
Gain entrance to House zu Heltzer.
- Travel to House zu Heltzer. [sic]
- Speak with Guardsman Oldrich at Altrumm Ruins.
- See Count zu Heltzer for your reward.
Once you've obtained this quest from Jamei, simply map-travel over to the Altrumm Ruins and speak with Guardsman Oldrich. He will teleport your party into House zu Heltzer, where you can collect your reward from Count zu Heltzer.
Master Togo wanted me to give you some special instructions before you visit the Kurzicks. You should know that above all, the Kurzicks respect creation above all else. Additionally, everything the Kurzicks do must first be approved by the council of nobles. I suggest that you use diplomacy and show respect to the Kurzick nobles. Speak with Count zu Heltzer in House zu Heltzer first. He has a great deal of influence and might be sympathetic to our cause. To find him, speak with Guardsman Oldrich in Altrumm Ruins .[sic] This will allow access to House zu Heltzer.
- Accept: "I'll seek out the count."
- Decline: "I haven't decided yet."
- Ask: "You know, I really have better things to do than to stand around here repeating the same information over and over again. One last time: If you hope to sway the Kurzicks, you will need to go to House zu Heltzer in Echovald Forest and speak with Count zu Heltzer."
- Guardsman Oldrich
Let me get this straight, you and Mhenlo want to become Kurzicks? Count zu Heltzer will want to hear of this immediately! Let me know when you are ready to enter House zu Heltzer.
- Let's go.
- When you are ready to travel, I will take you in to House zu Heltzer. This is quite an honor. Not many outsiders are allowed in here.
- I am ready.
- Your entire party is about to be moved to the next area. Make sure all party members are ready first. Do you wish to continue?
- Yes. (sent to House zu Heltzer.)
- Not right now.
- Count zu Heltzer
I thought Shiro had been dealt with using the sacred Urn of Saint Viktor? Master Togo's plan must have failed, then. Well, in any case, I cannot move the Kurzicks on the word of a stranger, and certainly the Redemptors will need to meditate on the matter and divine the will of the gods. If you truly wish to help in this effort, you must first prove yourself a friend. Once you have done so, I'll secure you an audience with the Council of Nobles.