From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Quests involved in:
- Echovald Forest
Before completion of Sunjiang District:
- "Now that the war with the Luxons has been heating up, I'm under strict orders: only those who belong to one of our blessed Kurzick Houses can get past this point.
- Is there something else you wish to discuss?"
After completion of Sunjiang District:
- "I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you past this point. Master Togo left special instructions with Jamei in Maatu Keep, and he said to allow no one to pass who had not first spoken with her.
- Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
During Journey to House zu Heltzer:
- "Don't be scared. I might look a little off-putting, but I'm really quite friendly. Well, to the Kurzicks, anyhow. I used to be human, like you, but I sacrificed my flesh to become an immortal defender of the forest. Since then, I've been assigned to guard House zu Heltzer against Luxon raiders and spies. I can't say it's all that interesting, but then again, it's not like I have much else to do.
- Is there something more you'd like to discuss?"
After completion of Journey to House zu Heltzer:
- "Please continue on through."
- It will not let a party pass if one of the members has not yet gained access to House Zu Heltzer.