- "Juggernaut" redirects here. For the summoned creature, see Juggernaut (summon). For the jade-carrying NPC found in the Jade Quarry, see Carrier Juggernaut.
A Kurzick Juggernaut is a large mobile plant construct that the Kurzicks create by tying the soul of a volunteer human with one of the Forever Trees in the Awakening Ceremony. Since their minds and their memories are untouched after the process, they are much more reliable than Stone Guardians. They are very resilient and strong, but they move at a very slow pace. They are specially prepared to fight against Siege Turtles. As long as a Juggernaut's Forever Tree lives, the Juggernaut is effectively immortal, returning to life beside the tree when killed.
- Aura of the Juggernaut (monster skill)
- Juggernaut Toss (monster skill)
- Stun Immunity (monster skill)
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Not now!"
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "Let's give'em a whooping!"
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- Juggernauts are fleshy and thus leave exploitable corpses.
- They are uniquely qualified to take down Siege Turtles, as Juggernaut Toss is able to flip them over, a status similar to knockdown that includes a -20 armor debuff. Additionally, Juggernauts are immune to Carrier Defense.
- Juggernauts are created by way of the Awakening Ceremony.
- Juggernauts have been observed to drop Warrior skill tomes.
- There is a Miniature Juggernaut.