From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Carrier Juggernauts (seen in-game as Purple, Green or Yellow Carrier Juggernaut) are NPCs who carry jade for the Kurzicks in The Jade Quarry, a Competitive Mission.
- Carrier Defense (monster skill)
- Stun Immunity (monster skill)
When there is a foe in their Danger Zone:
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
- They have a natural +3 health regeneration.
- Each one respawns at their corresponding quarry 30 seconds after dying if that quarry is controlled by the Kurzicks at the time of respawn.
- They receive +30% damage only from primary Warriors under the effects of There Can Be Only One and they also receive +30% damage only from Warrior skills used by secondary Warriors under the effects of Amateur Hour, which suggests that the game regards them as primary Warriors.
- The Luxon equivalent is the Hauler Turtle.