|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by|| Aiko |
in Bukdek Byway
(Click to enlarge)
- Escort Aiko to her father.
- See Taojo for your reward.
Aiko can be found in the southwestern part of Bukdek Byway, slightly north of the entrance to The Marketplace. She is surrounded by neutral Jade Brotherhood who will turn hostile on accepting the quest. After you beat these enemies you will have to escort her back to her father Taojo. He can be found close to Kaineng Center to the north. Without any other active quests you should have only one more fight if following the directions on the map. Aiko does not join your party as an ally which means she doesn't take damage and you don't have to look after her.
Another way to deal with this fight is to flag your party by the entrance away from the Jade Brotherhood. Talk to to Aiko and when the Jade brotherhood turns hostile run to your party. The guards and the Jade Brotherhood start fighting first and you can finish them off.
- Note: The quest reward must be claimed before leaving the area.
- "Help! I was playing out in the street when these men grabbed me. They told me if I screamed or struggled, they would hurt me. Please, take me back to my father, Taojo."
- "You found my daughter! The gods be praised! I was so engrossed in my work I did not realize she was in trouble until it was too late. I was frantic, but no one dared admit they saw anything for fear of retribution. You have made a father happy again. I do not know how I can ever repay you. I hope this will do."