From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Shing Jea Island Quests
in Panjiang Peninsula
(Shing Jea Island)
- Travel to Shing Jea Monastery and get a kappa trap for Farmer Zinhao.
- See Farmer Zinhao for your reward.
Map travel to Shing Jea Monastery and talk to Suhkaro. Return to Farmer Zinhao in Panjiang Peninsula for your reward. He may not be present, if you have already got an active quest in the area.
- Farmer Zinhao
- "You look like the sort of person who gets around, if you do not mind my saying. Do you think you could do me a favor? Those accursed kappa have been eating my crops and I cannot get rid of them with just a pitchfork. It is too dangerous by far. But there is a hunter, name of Suhkaro, visiting Shing Jea Monastery if I'm not mistaken. Suhkaro promised me a Kappa Trap when last he passed through here, but he has not been back this way yet. If I do not get rid of the kappa, my crops will not survive until harvest!
- If I promise to reward you for your time, would you pick up that kappa trap for me?"
- "A kappa trap for Farmer Zinhao? Yes, I have one ready. You might also offer him a word of warning...do not place any appendages in the trap if he wishes to keep them."
If your inventory is full:
- "A kappa trap for Farmer Zinhao? Yes, I have one ready. You might also offer him a word of warning...do not place any appendages in the trap if he wishes to keep them. Your inventory is full. Please make room and speak to me again."
- Farmer Zinhao
- "It looks a little rusty, but it should do the trick! Thank you, my friend. Thank you. And now...to trap me some kappa!"