Securing Echovald Forest
|Securing Echovald Forest|
|Section||Echovald Forest Quests|
|Given by|| Scoutmaster Arne |
in Melandru's Hope
First possible spawns
Second possible spawns
Third possible spawns
- Go to the first checkpoint and make certain that it is secure. Kill any Luxon invaders you find.
- Go to the second checkpoint and make certain that it is secure. Kill any Luxon invaders you find.
- Go to the third checkpoint and make certain that it is secure. Kill any Luxon invaders you find.
- Go to the fourth checkpoint and make certain that it is secure. Kill any Luxon invaders you find.
- See Scoutmaster Arne for your reward.
Simply visit each of the four checkpoints. A Luxon raiding party will spawn at all four locations, which you must kill in order to progress. Each Luxon raiding party spawns in two groups, each consisting of three to five Luxons. After the first group is eliminated, the second group immediately spawns. Once your party has cleared all four checkpoints, return to Scoutmaster Arne for your reward.
Unlike previously, the checkpoints are now random, with the possible options indicated in the maps on the right.
- 20 (26) Luxon Warrior
- 20 (26) Luxon Ranger
- 20 (26) Luxon Monk
- 20 (26) Luxon Necromancer
- 20 (26) Luxon Mesmer
- 20 (26) Luxon Elementalist
- 20 (26) Luxon Assassin
- 20 (26) Luxon Ritualist
- Scoutmaster Arne
- "Scuttlebutt has it you're looking to help us keep the forest secure. Maybe that's true, maybe it's not, but if you want to prove it, then you can do a little job for me. Now, it's not common knowledge, but we Kurzicks can't spare the manpower to keep the entire forest safe. Luxons rampage through our lands and wreak havoc when they meet no resistance. That's where you come in. I'll mark four specific trouble spots on your map. Once you've scouted all of them and made sure they are secure, return to me and tell me what you found. If you happen to run into any Luxon raiding parties, feel free to deal with them however you please. I recommend a sharp blade and no mercy."
- Scoutmaster Arne
- "Hmm...so many Luxons, and so near. We should be safe for now, but this is troubling news. Thank you for your efforts."
- This quest was used for Kurzick fast faction farming prior to the November 13th 2008 update, which added the requirement of killing the Luxon spawns (and moved the 4 spawn locations), significantly increasing the time required to complete the quest.
- Like all Factions repeatable quests, if you leave the instance in the middle of the quest, even before accepting the reward, the quest will automatically be abandoned.
- This quest is listed under the "Melandru's Hope" heading in the quest log.
- You can combine this quest with Charting the Forests since one of the objectives is to get to 5 points in Melandru's Hope.