Straight to the Top
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Straight to the Top|
|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by||Guardsman Tang |
in Wajjun Bazaar
|Preceded by||Assist the Guards|
(Click to enlarge)
End the Jade Brotherhood threat by taking out their leader.
- Find Quufu and kill him.
- See Guardsman Tang for your reward
- 3,000 Experience
- 250 Gold
- Imperial Commendation
Starting from The Marketplace follow along the northern edge until you reach the bridge closest to the northwestern end. Head across the bridge, and continue northwest. Quufu will be initially be alone, but if you step in the immediate vicinity of the asterisk on your minimap, a mob will spawn with him. You can pull Quufu away using ranged attacks, and aggro him separately, preventing the additional spawns. Killing him ends the quest.
- 24 (30) Quufu → Word of Censure (Shen's Censure)
- "You were good enough to lend us your assistance earlier, <character name>, and now I must ask for your help once again. A group of affluent youths are taking advantage of the chaos in Kaineng City to victimize helpless citizens and refugees. They call themselves the Jade Brotherhood, and they have bought off a number of ministry officials to avoid prosecution.
- "If you were to take out their leader, perhaps their games would end. Their base is in a secluded area to the north, and their leader, Quufu, can almost always be found there. Will you lend us your aid once more and dispatch this scoundrel?"
- "With Quufu out of the picture, it is likely that the Jade Brotherhood will fall apart. We are grateful, once again, for your assistance."
- Though Quufu has a feminine apperance, He is referred to with male pronouns.