Talk:Animate Flesh Golem
Exploited after another Golem animation
Xandra has a Flesh Golem, animates one from a corpse, the corpse ends up exploited and the Flesh Golem's too. BlazeRick 12:03, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Making a new Flesh Golem while currently controlling one has always killed the 1st one leaving an exploited corpse - as per the notes.--Fourth Horseman 12:44, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
- Doesn't make sense though. BlazeRick 13:27, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
After a Flesh Golem dies, I don't think it leaves a corpse to summon another minion or well...Bive (talk · contributions) Oh, it does. You can summon another flesh golem if you want from it. Eryops3 11:59, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
The DPS was tested in Isle of the Nameless, using Master of Damage. It's not very precise but it's still the best way so far. Uchiha 23:27, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Is really useful to have it into the article? DPS varies too much between targets, and i am not sure if the damage type of every animated corpse is the same, so not really sure if making a dps comparison for them could really help (if it's not, could confuse people if it's stated).--Fighterdoken 19:29, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Personally I think that it would help. I'll work on a table with damage comparision later. That will make things easier. Uchiha 14:35, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
Maximum Level Flesh Golem is 34
After playing around (I have far too much time on my hands) I discovered that you can raise a level 34 flesh Golem, is this the max level for any creature in the game and is there currently any other foe/boss whose level is that high? You can achieve this by using the following : Necromancer of Grenth Blessing, Lunar Blessing, Grail of Might, Golden Egg (which combined with a Superior Death Magic Rune applied to your headgear brings your atts to 20) and the 20% chance of +1 to your atts from a Staff wrapping or Master of My Domain Inscription. --Evil Geek 17:20, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- The pic is dead, not unsurprisingly. 220.127.116.11 05:01, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
- Maybe you can make a level 36 one using the Halloween items. Uchiha 14:37, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
Doubt it because everything caps at 20 for the max... 20 death magic +1 from staff is probably max.
- Atts can only be maxed to 20, I tried with the help of the Halloween items, 34 is the highest possible level. --Evil Geek 23:04, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
how do you make a level 32 flesh golem?
hi im confused about the article written in this animate flesh golem how do u make a lvl 32 flesh golem if the max attributes are only 16?
- Blessing of the God Grenth, and various pve only items i.e. Golden Egg can get your attr. to 20, with a +1 death magic (20%) mod getting it to 21 1/5 of the time.--Ryudo 02:24, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- You can also use the skill Masochism to raise your Death Magic by 2.
anyone try bonding a golem?
its uber fun^^,strength and honor,judges insight,order of pain,splinter weapon,barbs,mark of pain with a 3 man team the golem can insta rape lvl 20's,muahahhahahha,who needs tanks now?
- You got a lvl 34 golem with a monk devoted to spamming WoH and patient spirit on it too? Justing6 15:08, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- First of all, orders don't affect allies...only party member, second of all, Judge's Insight makes your damage holy damage meaning Orders, Barbs, and Mark of Pain won't trigger, and finally, that's stupid. 18.104.22.168 20:11, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- Fuck that, FGee hits for like 120 damage, 20% armor penetration = lots more damage. Yes i know your comment is a year old.--22.214.171.124 06:58, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- "If a second Flesh Golem is animated or if you gain control of a second Flesh Golem with Verata's Aura or Verata's Gaze, the first Flesh Golem will die and leave an exploited corpse. If a Flesh Golem dies by any other means, it will leave an exploitable corpse. "
Heroes kill these
I noticed while vanquishing, my Master of Whispers likes to spawn one of these, then it will imidiatly die and he'll spawn Bone Minions instead. I'm not sure how it dies, but it just drops right after it raises and he casts Bone Minions.
- I assume your Master already had his maximum number of minions and then killed Flesh Golem by animating more minions. Noctarch 19:06, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
Taste of Death maybe? --Crazyejackson715 20:39, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Minions have natural degen. ~Shard 22:33, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Try replacing Bone Minions with something else and see if he can do the same thing with other minions. ;) Eryops3 12:06, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
- They probably just used that rig for it.126.96.36.199 06:59, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Should there be some kind of update to this since it has fallen out of use for a lot of reasons?188.8.131.52 06:59, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Would be cool if they changed the function and skin. I.E Make a golem with the Tyrian Golem skins, make the energy cost 25 and recharge 60, Limit to 1 pp. Now that would be cool :]
- They should remove 1 golem limit for PvE imo. :O --Super Igor flame my shove sin bar! + WTB GOLDEN RIN RELICS!! 23:49, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- good joke, though i think anet might even consider that ;/ InfestedHydralisk 19:54, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Corpse now Exploitable?
Was just messing around with masochism and noticed that now if you animate another Flesh Golem while you still have one alive, it leaves an exploitable corpse. I'm assuming that's what the update note was talking about then? 184.108.40.206 03:16, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm going to change the note unless anyone has something against it 220.127.116.11 15:39, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ive noticed the same... and I like it 18.104.22.168 15:15, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
It should say that on the spell I think. I believe it says that. Eryops3 12:09, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
Is the 1 Flesh Golem for each person or for the whole party? French777 17:22, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
- Each person. You could technically have 8 Golems in an 8 person team. Karate Jesus 17:23, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ok thanks :) French777 19:27, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
Omg 8 flesh golems! Fleshway!!!!111!!11one!!uno (has heart attack from such a good idea)--22.214.171.124 21:56, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
How many bone horrors is a flesh golem worth? In other words, you would rather have X level 18 bone horrors instead of a level 26 flesh golem. --126.96.36.199 01:56, 28 February 2010 (UTC)Recon Legend
- That depends on how you see worth. Bone horrors are good for body blocking, and for AoE damage with death nova as they die. Flesh golems are higher level and higher armor, and can be reanimated, but it takes up an elite spot where most prefer aura of the lich or jagged bones for more perpetual minion summonings. --Lania Elderfire 02:01, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
I see. But normally, your minion army will be considerably weaker without a ringleader. You have ten minions doing decent damage but none is actually making that large of an effect on the field. On the other hand, flesh golem is the knockout minion because it is so hard to kill (660hp, 133armor at level 26) and can do massive amounts of damage. So even though Aura and Jagged Bones are great factories, the normal minion map at 10 makes golem a must if you want a truely effective minion army. Lets put it this way. If you could have unlimited minions, then I would totally go with Aura or JAgged Bones.--188.8.131.52 19:09, 28 February 2010 (UTC)Recon Legend
- The point of Jagged Bones is for minion bombing, when a minion dies you automaticly gain a new one so you can continue on bombing. InfestedHydralisk 21:02, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
The way I see it, shambling horror is a way better skill than jagged bones because you get two for the price of one, plus bleeding for the latter. On the other hand, jagged bones only makes one and you have to target the minion you want to put it on, or else it will choose randomly. It might sound easy, but finding a minion in a crowd of ten can be a pain. Oh, and I didn't even get to the best part. Jagged Bones is elite, shambling horror is not. --184.108.40.206 02:20, 1 March 2010 (UTC)Recon Legend
- Please take this discussion to somewhere more appropriate such as Guildwars guru forums and talk about the actual skill page please. I thought at first maybe you were trying to add a note about the worth of the flesh golem to the page, but now I see that you are not. The GWW main space is not a forum. --Lania Elderfire 02:34, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- Also, they're all shit at the game. 220.127.116.11 11:25, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
"A Flesh Golem's size is determined by its level; the higher the level, the larger the Flesh Golem."
- Maybe it's because the size difference is very pronounced with these guys... i dunno,imo it's really not important, but enough people seem to think it is, since it's been here for so long. :P --Lania Elderfire 04:45, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
How big would a level 34 golem be? Imagine the body blocking involved - no melee foe can pass through lol. --18.104.22.168 04:16, 4 March 2010 (UTC)Recon Legend
I just capped this on my skillhunter and used it with 0 DM...It's so small that it's almost cute! xD Super Range Ranger 12:25, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
"Has a similar skill icon to Dark Apostasy." Really? Does it? There's a green monster thing with swiping marks for Golem and a purple dude with tattoos on him in a different posture for Dark Apostasy... Should this really be under the trivia section? Chibot2000 20:56, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
You are now aware,
that the icon for Animate Flesh Golem is the monster from Amnesia. Brain bleach anyone? 22.214.171.124 03:01, 19 April 2012 (UTC)