mwhahaha suger rush with vengence18.104.22.168 08:21, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
I don't think so... I haven't tried.--ElementGaming 20:21, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
- I believe Rollerbeetle Racing is pvp so it is likely a no but it does work in the Dragon Nest in Shing Jea Monastery.--Bane of Worlds (talk • contribs) 20:24, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
- Oh, right, they are flagged as PvP, aren't they? Nevermind, the thought just came to me and I had to ask. ~ Kailianna Firesoul 20:31, 29 April 2007 (EDT)
Hehehe... enjoy.... Ashes Of Doom 19:01, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- I Just had a Drop, No events, Resplendent Makuun, Sapphire Djinn, Got a screenie, any ideas why it dropped anyone? 19:58, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
Cupcakes can't be used in outposts anymore, so I'm removing that part. -- Melliechick 03:34, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- have not tried it but I'm pretty sure it doesn't. The only buff/debuff that "stacks" is death penalty/morale boost. All other effects will overwrite the same effect and reapply it 22.214.171.124 16:19, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- You're right, of course :P But it certainly would have been fun, +1000 Health, +150 energy... << horsedrowner | talk | guild >> 17:13, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
Anyone know if the effects stack with other speed boost skills, such as Storm Chaser? Aran Moridin 10:00, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, but only till 33% 126.96.36.199 20:03, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
Amount of these in game
How many are in the game lol...Im always seeing people selling them.. 188.8.131.52 04:11, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- Considering they can still be dropped (ie: the quantity, could, theoretically, be enormous), that question seems kind of invalid. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Moo Kitty (talk).
Any way to get them besides buying from other players?
Maybe I missed something, but it seems to me that the only way you can get cupcakes at the moment is by buying from other players. So if you are a casual gamer that mised the 4th birthday of GW you can't access large parts of the GW Beyod content unless you pay a huge amount of gold to another player (if you actually find someone that sells them)? Not cool... possibility to solve quests/access content should not be dependant on the player driven in-game "economy".
- You can get them from any of the birthday celebrations, and cupcakes generally cost very little between players as there are so many in the market. G R E E N E R 05:26, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- I do believe you don't actually need them to solve the GW:Beyond stuff, they give you a higher reward but there are other things you can hand Keiran. Lou Wolfskin 07:37, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
Eating cupcakes is the only only way to obtain a speed boost in explorable areas of pre-searing Ascalon; none of the skills or other consumables will increase the player's speed.
Rock Candy's? Should this be removed?
184.108.40.206 10:49, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- Rock candy is not available in Pre. It only comes from Post-Searing Nick's gifts. - Tanetris 11:00, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
Possible to open gate with one player?
Is it possible with bday cupcakes?220.127.116.11 01:00, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
- probably not, but even if you could, why would you want to, cupcakes are more valuable than the 200g youd pay for a gm 18.104.22.168 01:27, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
aprils fools day
i think it should be changed you do not get any birthday cupcakes for completing the annihilator 2 quest you have to kill the worm queen which is entirely optional in regards to the rest of the quest 22.214.171.124 21:28, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
Why are these dropping???
i just got 2 of these while killing random stuff in EotN... any ideas why they are dropping from random monsters today? 126.96.36.199 21:44, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
well this is a few days late but usually when things drop that dont seem right and are out of the ordinary it indicates that a special event is in progress. hehe sorry dont mean to be a smart ass but ya its the 7th year B-day event have fun and farm like hell for those drops or just enjoy for the hell of it also there seems to be a double Rep going on too. torqueblue 03:45 UTC 4/27/2012
I think yesterday I got a Birtday Cake drop from a random Tengu In Naphui Quarter. Dunno what's up with that. Magamdy 23:16, 21 March 2016 (UTC)