The frozen dragon in the lake
Someone should take a high quality picture of the dragon in the lake.
i don't whant to "destroy" this, so... can some one els do it? :P me and my guild vq this area yesterday, the max is a little over 500+, and not 480. just so u know ;) --Orgeron 17:50, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
505 i think :P --Orgeron 12:50, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Just vanquished with 372 kills - not sure if it's a big enough difference to warrant an editKatzchen 22:48, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
- Only just realised I did have a quest active - 'in service of revenge' so maybe that actually takes foes away? Extra boss to kill for faction too. Anyone else found less foes with that quest?Katzchen 02:58, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
Non Listed Quest?
The quests given out by Hogni Truthseeker, are not listed here. Is there a reason for this, or did someone just forget to do it?--MxBadBoy 21:27, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Going to add them myself......YAY(lol).--MxBadBoy 15:08, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Anyone else think that the white rabbit in this area has any link to either the movie "The Matrix" or "Alice in Wonderland" both of which follow the white rabbit with the end resut being all sorts mishaps... 22.214.171.124 12:45, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I see on the rabbit page the trivia is already there... http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rabbit 126.96.36.199 14:50, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
What about the white moas, i found a huge pack of them just outside of sifhalla, but i believe that this is random.188.8.131.52 06:23, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Needs Unique Weapons on the page.
Will someone please add them when they get the chance?--iRathur 08:06, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
HUGE Horde of Chilling Wisps
Perhaps someone able to phrase things better should mention the huge pack of Chilling Wisps, has to be more than a dozen in the group, that patrols the Lake itself? Very nasty surprise, especially in Hard Mode. :(184.108.40.206 17:10, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- There are alot patrolling the lake, but they are not a single horde. In HM careful pulling is key to not get overwhelmed. The decline 15:56, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- The patrols are so close to each other that it's nearly impossible to pull (since there's the icy ground effect). This is definitely a giant horde lolFrostnova 05:56, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
I'm pretty new to HM and was overwhelmed a few weeks back, but found on my return trip If you clear the SW tip of the lake you can see and pull the patroling wisps much more easily. Dwarven Stabilty and a dodge like Lighting Reflexs helps. Its actually kinda dull; but you can do it.
Amazing face on map
why has no one commented on the awesome goofy smiley face on the map just below the caves on the western edge? The Alice 18:28, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
473 foes, 2hr:18min, vanq/maping, h/h. Huge zone with lots of deadly foes. I would have to say this map is ~1/3 physicals and ~2/3 spell casters but the physicals are probably the bigger threat with their patrolling, size and high dmg (aoe for the scythe wielders). As always my Ineptitude/Technobabble did wonders here. What can I recomend for others? No matter how good at pulling you are, you WILL get ganked at some point or another by patrols. I would say take a person in the party dedicated to aoe protection or healing (UA, Healing Burst, or HB monk with party heals, an imbagon, ST Rit, Warders and the likes) or at bare minimum someone using a spammable/aoe weaken spell and one person equiped with aoe interupting (cry/tease/complicate, technobable, panic and such). Take some form of dp removal being that this is a large zone and you dont wanna ever have to restart it. Justice 10:23, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
420 in 1:50. (Without going to rabbit hole) Really easy with 7 hero Discordway. Most difficult was NOT aggroing too much at the lake. It is possible to pull them, but be prepared for hard fight. gl; hf --Osael 00:19, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
No mentions about how talking to Kilroy and accepting his quest triggers a bunch of Stone Summit spawns... Dasanko 11:14, 16 April 2011 (UTC)
Hi. A friend and I are currently VQing this area, and are stuck at 415 foes, with only about one to kill. Anyone have any ideas where the last foe could be? We've been all over the map looking, and have been in the area for two and half hours. --Saberhagen 20:40, 17th May, 2011.
- Here's a map of where I went. Go all the places you didn't. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/734420_353609328076430_232638709_n.jpg --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Tunechithemes (talk • contribs) at 03:47, 2 April 2013 (UTC).
I added a comment that Dvalinn Stonebreaker only spawns before the completion of In the Service of Revenge. Zohane Trueaim 14:22, 7 July 2011 (UTC)