Our Heroines and Heroes of Tyria
- Lady Xena
- "Rock, Stick, Club, Axe, Sword, Shield, Hammer - They all hurt you, right?"
- Ms. Tikka
- "Bow + Arrow = BOOM Head Shot! BOOM Head Shot!"
- Lady Holli
- "Wise man say, Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!"
- Lady Selene
- "For those like me, a Death Dealer, this signaled the end of an era. Like the weapons of the previous century, we too would become obsolete. Pity, because I lived for it."
- "Tanis. You remember what happened the last time you pointed a weapon at me."
- "We'll see what Viktor has to say about this! ...Now that he has been awoken."
- Andreas Tanis-LeFem
- "I knew it was you, Selene. The stench of Viktor's blood still lingers in your veins."
- "You don't scare me, Selene."
- "I've done what's necessary to survive. My decision was made easy the day your precious Viktor betrayed me."
- Lady Sonja
- "Have you nothing better to do, Blacksmith, than play with weapons of war? At least make yourself useful."
- Lady Mysti Q
- "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who is the fairest in all the land? (The answer is me, in case you're wondering.)"
- Lady Mysti
- "As they say in the business... It EXPLODED!"
- "So, Misty, where is the lunch cart?
Oh,.. it's over there, over there and up there..."
- Ms. Nikita
- "Pizza dude's got 30 seconds. Hmm, ...Times up, 3 Bucks Off!"
- Mistress Mandy
- "Mistress Mandy, thinks that you have been a bad boy... Mistress Mandy, wants to, punish you!"
- "Whoa! I've never seen blood do that before!"
- "You hit me! Not even Abaddon would strike such a beautiful face."
- It's...Britney! Bitch!
- ''...Oops, I did it again. I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Oh, baby baby... Oops, you think I'm in love. That I'm sent from above. I'm not that innocent."
- "Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones may break my bones. But chains and whips excite me!"
- "You wanna... You wanna... You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work, bitch!. You want a Lamborghini? Sip Martinis? Look hot in a bikini? You better work, bitch!. You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion? Party in France? You better work, bitch!... Now get to work, bitch!"
- Ms. Stevie
- "On the edge... of... Seventeen!"
- "Just like the white winged dove Sings a song, sounds like she's singing Ooh baby, ooh said, ooh."
- "And this one time, at bandit camp..."
- Mistress Sinful
- "Say the magic words, Say the magic words - Fat Gandalf."
- "Does my outfit look, sinful? That's why they call me Sinful!"
- "I'm hot blooded!.. Check it and see!.. Got a fever of a... Hundred and three!"
- Lady Robin
- "Oh Yeah! I'd like to see you pull a spirit out of your arse,.. It isn't easy you know!"
- "Such hideous creatures should banish themselves from my sight."
- "Let's hurry this up, I've got a date scheduled for this afternoon."
- Mistress Staci
- "What? Over 9,000?"
- "Do you like pie? I like pie.."
- "Bubble Bubbles.. Toil and Troubles."
- Mistress Jewell
- "Sit Boo-Boo Sit - Good boi"
- "I keep talking to myself, because nobody else listens. That's just the way things are. No respect"
- "Kiss my boots!"
Agents of S.H.A.D.O.
Valhalla and Fólkvangr
Zaishen's Daily Events
- Nicholas Sandford: Dull Carapaces
- Vanguard Quest: Bandits
- Wanted: Joh the Hostile
- Zaishen Bounty: Kepkhet Marrowfeast
- Zaishen Combat: Random Arena
- Zaishen Mission: Destruction's Depths
- Zaishen Vanquish: Arborstone
- This week
- Nicholas the Traveler
- For the week beginning 8 August 2022 (future appearances are documented on the cycle page)
- Look Ahead @ Zaishen Activity
Festival Events of 2022:
Evolution's of the Game:
- The Great OZ - Speaks
- Land Rush:
- Embark Beach
- Zaishen Menagerie
- Guild Wars and Beyond:
- GW Beyond
- What's New in Guild Wars - 15 Yrs. Later
- Game Updates and Balance through the Years:
- There You Go
- Those Who Were Left Behind:
- Ascalon Census - Where are they now?
- The Lunatic Court
- Chronomancer - Utopia
- Establishment of Ebonhawke
- Content that was Unimplemented - Never More... Never More
- TA [R.I.P.]
- Guild Wars - History Channel
- HvH - Hero Battles [R.I.P.]
Books and Hall of Monument:
- Story Books and Best Bang for the Bucks:
- Zaishen Publishing LLC
- Hall of Monuments:
- HoM Guide
- Reward Info - HoM
- Best Suited:
- Armor Gallery Comparison
Campaigns & Missions
- Ladies Account Titles
- Ladies Menagerie Collection
- Ladies Miniature Collection
- Ladies Hero Recruitment
- Ladies Hero Upgrades
- Ladies Treasure Runs
- Ladies Millinery
- Ladies for Glint
- EYE of the NORTH
- DUNGEON GUIDE - Information
- Z-Challenge Balthazar Faction
- Z-Elite Balthazar Faction
- Dragon's Throat
- Altrumm Ruins Kurzick Faction
- Amatz Basin Kurzick Faction
- Zos Shivros Channel Luxon Faction
- The Aurios Mines Luxon Faction
- Dajkah Inlet *Stolen Sunspear Armor*
- Remains of Sahlahja *Ancient Armor Remnants*
- The Shadow Nexus *Mysterious Armor Pieces*
- Glint's Challenge *Cloth of the Brotherhood*
- Scarred_Psyche ToT Bags, Gold and Gamer Points
- The Underworld Dhuum
- The Fissure of Woe Priest of Menzies
- Sorrow's Furnace Iron Forgeman
- Tomb of the Primeval Kings (4) Zones of Combat
- The Deep Kanaxai
- Urgoz's Warren Urgoz
- The Ebony Citadel of Mallyx Mallyx the Unyielding / *Primeval Armor Remnants*
- Slaver's Exile (4) Bosses + Duncan the Black / *Deldrimor Armor Remnants*
War, Love, Peace and Beyond...
The Prelude to Krytan Civil War and love:
- Blue vs. Grey
- Blue vs. Grey II
- Melting a Cold, Cold Heart
War in Kryta and a Wedding:
- Shining Blade Camp
- WiK Walkthrough
- Dialogue: WiK
- Scavenger Hunt
- Hearts of the North
- Dialogue: HoN
- Dismantle the Mantle - Boss's
- Mantle - Bounty Map
The Winds of Change:
- 1382 cc - 1590 CC Future for Cantha
- 1589CC - A Changed Wind Blows
- Quest Chains
- Suggested builds for WoC