Vanguard Bounty: Utini Wupwup
|Vanguard Bounty: Utini Wupwup|
|Given by||Lieutenant Langmar |
in Pre-Searing Ascalon City
Possible spawning locations in Green Hills County.
Leave from Barradin Estate. Utini spawns randomly in one of 4 possible locations in the area listed on the map to the right. Throughout the explorable, there are several groups of two grawls, which can be either warrior or monk. The boss itself is always accompanied by two warriors.
- It is a good idea to refrain from dealing a lot of damage to the Grawl warriors until they start attacking. This is because if they haven't taken too much damage they will use Frenzy, allowing you to deal double damage to them, as well as usually rendering their monks unable to outheal the damage (especially considering the fact that they also have Healing Signet which lowers their defense).
- The holy damage caused by Utini Wupwup and the Grawl Shamans, especially from Symbol of Wrath and Banish, as well as the lack of exploitable corpses, usually makes attempts to use minions difficult if not impossible.
- 10, 14, 18 Utini Wupwup
Foe level notes
The level of the foes depends on that of the party member with the lowest level:
Party level Grawl level Boss level 10...13 8 10 14...16 11 14 17...20 15 18
- Lieutenant Langmar
- "Those Grawl are starting to be less a minor nuisance and more a serious threat to travelers. Duke Barradin has requested assistance thinning their numbers a bit up in Green Hills County. He has informed us that there is one particular Grawl called Utini Wupwup that the other Grawl seem to follow. Either he is some sort of religious or tribal leader, or the other Grawl follow his lead because he just happens to be the biggest Grawl in the area. Either way, if we slay him, it should frighten the rest of the Grawl and hopefully make them think twice before troubling us Ascalonians. Are you interested in taking care of this for us?"
- Lieutenant Langmar
- "Ha! That will teach them to cause trouble along the king's highway!"
- There are around 30 grawl in the area.