Green Hills County
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Green Hills County|
|Exit(s)||Lakeside County |
The Barradin Estate
Green Hills County is the fief of Duke Barradin.
- Near entrance to Barradin's Estate
- Near entrance to Lakeside County
- Statue of Balthazar
- Immediately before the exit to Lakeside County
- Grazden the Protector
- Kasha Blackblood
- Warmaster Grast
- See also: Ascalon Army
- 1 Strider
- Interactive objects
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- There is a cave in the north western area of the zone. Inside are several Hulking Stone Elementals.
- There is a fissure close to the merchant Varuna. Inside you can see a bridge in the Catacombs.
Bug.South of the Barradin Estate, in the middle of the right angle formed by the water channel, there is a small area that will block passage as if there were a tree, although no tree is present.
Bug.West from The Barradin Estate (to the right of the Resurrection Shrine), there is a wall section in view, but it doesn't block access to the hill just behind it.
Bug.East of the Barradin Estate there is a wall section in view which can be entered. The only means of exit is by using the /stuck command.)
Bug.The charmable animals and the Moss Spiders can sometimes wander inside the Barradin Estate, totally bypassing the portal as if it isn't even there.
|Explorable areas in pre-Searing Ascalon|
|Green Hills County • Lakeside County • Regent Valley • The Catacombs • The Northlands • Wizard's Folly|
|Towns and outposts • Landmarks|