- No idea i simply added a capital letter to strike to make it so that it changed to an internal link -- The Great Tomato 21:05, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
I checked him and i was running around him in circles staying in range for each hit but still moving. total i stayed around him for 5 bull's charge uses. he not once used bulls strike. each time he used bulls charge he could kd me 2 times total. i think he has the same attack speed as hammer 1.75sec minimum times he will hit u: 1.75+2+1.5=5.25 =1kd (if activated at beginging of attack animation) ~.25+2+1.25+2=5.5 =2kd (if activated just before first hit lands)
reason for the short attack seconds is because you will never be able to keep someone trying to run away on the ground in place. a kd is 2 seconds and an attack with a hammer is 1.75 meaning u can kd, reg hit, kd, reg hit, and so on. so if he knocksdown his next attack will hit a knocked down foe and his next attack will begin with .25seconds while foe is still knocked down and last 1.5seconds till next knockdown. more math is needed to see if the bull has rank0 strength or higher. it may not be possible to see though depending on how the numbers scale for bulls charge.--Justice 22:09, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
sorry for late response, bill has never had bulls strike in all the pre searing time ive put in--Justice 23:09, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Can I tame him?it says in the page
"The Rogue Bull is an animal that requires defeating..."
But can I tame him (it would be cool to have a pet with an elite)?Dogzrdogz 00:16, 15 May 2008 (UTC)
- No you can't tame him. I've tried. Might want to mention this thing has the most armor in pre-searing? It is very hard to be killed without degeneration.
- Easy for monk with bane signet in pre. Ignores the armor....Loki220.127.116.11 19:53, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- Easy for elementalist with Aura of Restoration and then spamming Flare - Bill does less damage than AoR heals... Cynique 18:11, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
- Not to mention a warrior, say about level 7, using a 13-20 spiked war hammer (WTF is up with that, anyway, a "hammer" that consists entirely of spikes, and does blunt damage?), and just whale (yes, it really is spelled that way, news to me) on him until he goes down. Cynique 15:11, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
He is easy to kill
The Rogue Bull is easy to kill. I've done it with a first-level warrior with no skills and I've done it with a second-level mesmer with no skills, among others (I never do any skill quests, not even the first one for the primary profession until at least seventh level).
Anyone can do it. All it requires is a ranged weapon and the fire imp: aggro the bull with the weapon and pull way back so that the bull engages with the imp. Even a first-level imp can take care of the bull, but it does take a bit of time, so to help it along, pepper it with shots from the ranged weapon. It works every time. The only thing you need to make sure of is that there are no grawl around to get in your way, so you just kill them first. --La Visiteuse 08:21, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
Resistances or just armour
Magamdy says he has high resistance to damage. I thought he was just heavily armoured. And the part about Conjure Phantasm is either the purest of the pure among purely speculative statements, or plain old common sense - faced with a foe that has high armour / damage resistance, you use spells or other attacks that ignore or bypass the armour/damage resistance. Either way, it doesn't strike me as a high-quality contribution. Cynique (talk) 05:06, 23 October 2015 (UTC)
- I honestly can't bring any proof to the table, yes armor might be the right word. However this wiki is chock full of speculative notes and trivia. And about Conjure Phantasm, you do know this quest is meant for absolutely new people, who might not have this "common sense" yet. Magamdy 09:31, 23 October 2015 (UTC)