The Stone of the Elements
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the quest. For the object encountered during Spark of Interest, see Stone of the Elements.
|The Stone of the Elements|
|Section||Shing Jea Island Quests|
|Given by|| Headmaster Vhang |
in Shing Jea Monastery
(Shing Jea Island)
|Preceded by||Elementalist Insignia|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
Travel to Kupah Beach in Kinya Province, then place the Stone of the Elements upon the stone pedestal.
- Travel to Kupah Beach in Kinya Province.
- Place the Stone of the Elements on the stone pedestal.
- See Headmaster Vhang for your reward.
- 2,500 Experience
- 100 Gold
- Golden Chalice
- Energy +7 (Requires 4 Energy Storage)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Health +15
- Headmaster Vhang
- "So, you win a few duels and kill a few monsters and you think you have what it takes to be an Elementalist. Well, then, I have a task for you... a simple thing to be sure. Take this Stone of the Elements to Kupah Beach in Kinya Province. There you will find a stone pedestal. Place the Stone of the Elements upon the stone pedestal, and then return to me. It sounds straightforward, does it not? Just remember that the destination is often less important than the journey."
- Ronsu: "I will defeat you!"
- Ronsu: "You bested me once. You will not be so lucky again!"
- Kai Ying: "Ha ha! It's time to rekindle our previous Conflagration!"
- Ronsu: "I am afraid your journey will be delayed, young friend. Prepare to duel!"
- Kai Ying: "You seem utterly Shocked to see me here. Were you expecting an uneventful journey?"
- Kai Ying: "You shall not pass!"
- Ronsu: "You may be able to defeat us one-on-one, but can you best us both together?"
- Kai Ying: "Let us see how you weather the fury of two Elementalists."
- Headmaster Vhang
- "How was your journey? Not as peaceful as you had hoped? You are fortune that I did not have time to detain you myself. But of course, that would not have been fair to you.
- I suggest you seek out Master Togo in Linnok Courtyard now that you have completed your advanced training."