ROLL: 72/100 000 000. Oh dear! Roll again?
I'm Luke. I like writing, composing, poetry, and photography (see unfamiliarplace.com). I'm studying French, Philosophy, and Linguistics at U of T.
I've been playing Guild Wars since September 2006, and contributing to Guild Wars Wiki since August 2009.
Since about the start of 2012 I haven't been regularly contributing, because I found I was dedicating a ton of time to it when I have things in my life that are more important -- a shame, since I enjoy picking apart the minutiae of editing this wiki.
To those who enjoyed our talks and my edits: it was good.
I am a fine editor and bad politician (usually). Despite this, some people are very kind:
- "Thanks for posting, concisely and pithily, what a lot of us have been thinking all along." — Tennessee Ernie Ford
- "72 = Captain of good analogies. He's right [in what he said]." — Smøni
- "There are many things wrong with [72's rant page]. The most prevalent problem is probably ignorance." — Shard
- "You're quite talented and I could see you becoming Kind of a Big Deal [...] in the future." — Vael Victus
- Here are some skills which I hope you enjoy reading as much I did writing.
- "Your skills...are brilliant! A damn good read there keep it up ;)" — Shadow Runner
- I am and have always been a part of my friends' guild, The Silly Nannies.
Main characters, in order of age, campaign release date, play amounts, and name length:
- Sadalitas Celeres: PvE Prophecies Ranger
- Valkyril Ari: PvE Factions Mesmer
- I Was: PvP Nightfall Monk
- "Does that say Celery Salad...?" — Cjad the Nord
- My Guild Wars Wiki origins are humble.
The contributions of 22.214.171.124 are mine. Also, my name used to be written Seventy two.
- "I lol'd at your summary, I'd really like you to create an account." — C4K3