"Their terrain" doesn't mean they own the terrain. At all. -- Armond Warblade 01:44, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
- Re-read the sentence you wrote. Ty. Also, Tef fixed it. So, no problems. Oh, remember we have Graven creatures and margronites over in the torment lands as well. Hence their shouldn't be used for the plural factor. It could make it appear those are the only creatures of the lands. When they do share it with the others. Also, there's those nightmare type creatures there too in some explorables, but most every explorable have had margronites with the titans, etc... 126.96.36.199 03:49, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
- Look at the second example on the page you just linked. "Their neighbors" does not mean that only "they" have the specified neighbors, it means that relative to the position "they" occupy, the people in the next house over are neighbors. In the same sense, "their terrain" refers to the terrain on which "they" currently exist. --ஸ Kyoshi 04:46, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
- However, in the realm. The Margronites can occupy the same area as the Titans, just not at the same time. Hence, the way it was changed to - didn't seem to fit that's why I reverted. Playing up there, doing quests, etc., getting the shards for my drunk title, I noticed these things. 188.8.131.52 17:23, 2 August 2011 (UTC)
My turn to ask a posting favor
Tihark Glitch post at official forum
Since I don't post on the bug forums, could you add the following note to the thread above? Thank you kindly!
Tennessee Ernie Ford (from the wiki writes): "I had the exact same bug for a long while. It was definitely installation-specific, because I had no trouble if I logged in from my laptop instead of my desktop. I tried all sorts of other types of troubleshooting, but the problem seemed very specific to Lumo. (I could see virtually every other toon/NPC emote.) I also tried various -image and -repair options for gw.exe, but nothing seemed to help.
"Finally, based on a suggestion by Gaile, (https://forum.guildwars.com/forum/forums/tech/Strange-Graphics-Glitches-All-Over-the-Place), I deleted my gw.dat file, emptied the trash, and used the -image option to restore it (see: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments). FYI This took me over 7 hours using a non-speedy DSL connection and I had to manually restore my graphics and sound options.
"This solved the problem entirely. Give it a shot and good luck. — TEF"
— Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 17:17, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Posted. :-) Kaisha 21:14, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Super. Thanks! — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 21:38, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
I appreciate you taking the time to undo your undos of the regional-mission navigation templates, especially since (it seems) you aren't entirely in agreement that this is the best solution. — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 17:18, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
- De nada, I have made a sandbox of what I feel is the best. See, I liked the regional, because it put those missions of that region in a regional section. It's why I went and proposed what I did. Saving those others, before they were or get deleted in my sandbox and then went to work on my thoughts. I feel content with the outcome, just not the order within the regions. However, I cannot recall exactly the orders w/out getting in the game. I'll leave that up to you all. Anyone is welcomed to edit that to fix it up even better. I'm thinkin' with the Nf for those missions that you have to choose between to do like say nunda bay or (enter other mission) and after each of those add the one that goes after it. Sort of like the eotn in my sb. Anyway, that's what I'm sorta ponderin' on (sides other things) Kaisha 17:31, 14 August 2011 (UTC)
A project/bot request would have probably been better. --JonTheMon 20:42, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- I did think of that, but I check the pages, like where these originated and the links first, before I tag each of them. I usually do up a group like 4 or 8 and check them all out, then tag. Kaisha 20:49, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
they're not dead... 184.108.40.206 23:28, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- Then they shouldn't of been moved. See, I was told in irc that one doesn't just move part of a section, but all. Anyway, I've had enough and have said what I intended to say. Also, I'm archiving what I consider to have attacks on the contributors and really none of that deals with content. Just personal issues from people. Kaisha 23:31, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- think he moved it because it dealt with you and not him and he didnt want to get pinged anymore, I mean i'm not 100% sure how this wiki works but that's legit on other wikis i've been on 220.127.116.11 23:42, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- That's correct 24.130, I was tired of seeing that expand when it no longer had anything to do with the original topic. It was essentially a new topic in itself, and I didn't want any part in it. ~FarloTalk 00:04, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
Hail Fellow Girl Gamer!
Hello! Got your message. --Wendy Black
04:33, 23 February 2015 (UTC)