From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Tuesday November 7, 2006
- Added 2 new item inscriptions: “Show me the money!” and “Measure for Measure.”
- Removed collision between members of the same team, including minions and pets. This change applies only to roleplaying missions and areas.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes kept players from getting credit for kills made by their minions and pets.
- Modified the quest “Capturing the Signet of Capture” so that it is available only to players created in Elona.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Hero skill templates from being applied to players.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible for some players to capture the “Avatar of Lyssa” skill.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the skills “Rampage as One” and “Strike as One” to activate without a living pet.
- Made the “Crippling Slash” skill available for capture.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to recenter itself during spell casting.
- Fixed a bug in the Jokanur Diggings mission.
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to the following quests: Sunspears in Kryta, Missing Shipment, To Dye For, Scholarly Affairs, and Tendering an Offer.