| This page is about a particular player guild. |
The contents of this page are player-managed and do not represent official Guild Wars lore. Any roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinionated claims on this page apply solely to the players in the guild, not to the Guild Wars canon. Guild pages must comply with the guild pages policy.
This Guild article has not received any edits in over 3 months. If this is not rectified by Friday, 28 June 2013 the Guild will be assumed inactive or disbanded and the article might be deleted, per our Guild pages policy.
 Gasping For [AiR]
|Gasping For [Air]|
|No. of members||85+|
|Guild Hall||Isle of Meditation|
|Webpage||Gasping For Air|
We are a reactivated Kurzick guild, friendly and helpful looking for new members. Title and faction farmers. We will be moving to GW2.
Gasping for [Air] Reactivated 9/19/2011
- September 24th 2011 - Joined Horde Der Schoenen Kaempferin [UB] alliance, own Amatz Basin
- October 4th, 2011 - Joined Armageddon Riders [AR]
 Guild Code
We only have a few rules:
- Offensive language, i.e. swearing directed at someone, is prohibited. Swearing in a general manner is allowed.
- Racial comments are prohibited, without exception.
- An officer has the right to warn a member when their conduct is seen to be offensive. If a member isn't seen to change their conduct following a warning, they will be kicked.
Gasping For [AiR] contains the highest quality of players, not only in-game, but also in-chat. We are a friendly guild who believes in teamwork and, more than anything having fun and enjoying ourselves. We are proficient in both PvE and PvP gameplay, and we are always looking for active and friendly members willing to extend themselves in-game. We do FoW, UW, and DoA, and enjoy getting groups together for the goodies that come with these activities. In PvP we do RA, JQ, FA, and AB. We love to max titles, and our officers are willing to assist any members that might need assistance in this aspect. We also are planning to carry over to GW2, and as such we are very hard workers when it comes to our Hall of Monuments.
If this is what you're looking for in a guild, then send an in-game message to an officer and they'll gladly send you an invite. That's all you need to join our friendly community!
 Guild Members
Gasping For [AiR] has a policy of promoting members who are seen as fit for an officer position. To better understand what is asked of an officer in Gasping For [AiR], please ask an officer.
This Week's Promotions
- Vayle Ivey
 Member of the Week
Special thanks to the following:
- Vayle Ivey
- Grezeden Schthye
- Markonez Lizon Xo
- Vestai Darroth
- Satin Orchid
Gasping For [AiR] trains members to do a variety of activities such as Kurzick FFF (MTSC), Dungeon runs, UW, FoW, and DoA. Some officers are also enthusiastic about farming, and would gladly impart knowledge to those willing to learn.
Members on vacation
- Samson Buruby (extended leave - Military)
Note: If away for more then 2 weeks, please let an officer know so you will not be kicked out of guild for inactivity.
 Raffle and Giveaways
Raffle - this weekend prizes:
- 1st - Tormented Healing Sceptor or memory(value 22e)
- 2nd - 5 gold coins (enough for large equipment bag 10e value)
- 3rd - el Morgahn (value 7e)
- 4th - one coffers of wispers (value 15k)
- 5th - one unded mini (value 10k)
- 6th - one hero armor piece (value 9k)
- 7th - 1 rare material (sapphire, ruby or diamond)
- 8th - one green weapon
- 9th- 1 Gift of the Traveler
- 10th - 5k
Drawing time: Sun 7:00pm PST
 Guild Hall
| Isle of Meditation
|Horde Armageddon Riders [AR] Alliance|
|Leader||Horde Armageddon Riders [AR]|
|Members||Death Stalkers of Doom [DOOM] • Evil Ways [EW] • Gasping For [Air] • Guardians Of The Sun [STAR] • Like We Care [CARE] • Raging Squirrels Of Ascalon [RSoA] • The Darkness Group Is A [CULT] • The Disciples Of Tyler Durden [PSSC] • The Gladiators OF Capua [GLAD]|