Meek Shall Inherit
From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
If you do not equip an elite skill, you have +2 to all attributes, +2 Health regeneration, and +1 Energy regeneration.
 Related skills
- Since you technically do not have the primary attribute of your secondary profession, the Flux cannot affect it.
- Nothing can make you gain or lose the Flux's benefit once you have entered a zone or outpost. For this reason, using the elite Echo and then replacing it with a non-elite skill (so that your skill bar temporarily does not have an elite skill) will not cause you to receive the Flux's benefit. Also, the Flux's benefit in outposts will not update until you change or re-enter the outpost.
- Likewise, using a skill (such as Arcane Mimicry) to obtain an elite (with no other elites on your bar) will not cause you to lose the Flux's benefit.
- This Flux was in effect from March 1 – 31, 2012 and May 1 – 31, 2013 (UTC).
- This continued as the Flux from May 2013 into June for a few hours.
- The Flux's name references a quote from Jesus in Matthew 5:5, which reads "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."