Sebedoh the Mesmer
From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Sebedoh)
|Sebedoh the Mesmer|
Location in Lakeside County from Ascalon City
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- Northern Shiverpeaks
- to Mesmers
- "Oh, don't bother introducing yourself. We needn't be so formal. For instance, you need not call me Master Sebedoh. "Master" will be fine.
- "Now out with it. What brings you here."
- to Necromancers
- "Oh look, a Necromancer. 'Tis one thing to exploit the dead, and entirely another to dominate the living. I don't expect you to understand. Talk to Verata. You'll know him by the smell."
- to Elementalists, Monks, Rangers and Warriors
- "Let's not waste one another's time, shall we? You are not a Mesmer, so I have nothing to teach you. Talk to one of the others."
- if spawned together with Howland the Elementalist
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Good day, Howland. Lovely weather, eh?"
- Howland the Elementalist: "And to you, Sebedoh. The weather is acceptable, I suppose."
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Aye, though all this sunshine makes me sleepy."
- if spawned together with Ciglo the Monk
- Ciglo the Monk: "Greetings, Sebedoh. Dwayna's blessings be upon you."
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Thank you, Ciglo. And Lyssa's on you, if you wish them."
- if spawned together with Verata the Necromancer
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Ah, Verata. I'm surprised to see you out in the daylight."
- Verata the Necromancer yawns at Sebedoh the Mesmer.
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "That's good advice. Perhaps I should go inside and take a nap."
- if spawned together with Artemis the Ranger
- Artemis the Ranger "Hail, Sebedoh! You're looking dapper today, as always!"
- Sebedoh the Mesmer "Why thank you, Artemis. You're looking well yourself...considering."
- if spawned together with Van the Warrior
- Van the Warrior: "Greetings, Mesmer. Are you training a new apprentice today?"
- Sebedoh the Mesmer: "Aye, if one arrives before I tire of waiting."
- Van the Warrior: "You should really get more exercise, Sebedoh. It would do wonders for your energy."