Trade Between Char's in Account
You can trade items between account char's by opening Store House in both or more char's , just adding items to Store House chest .
I can see the sense of separate articles for user interface elements, but I think that info should be made available here, and this should be the primary location for it. Will look at this in more detail later when I have time. Biscuits 12:38, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
 Problem with Note
One of the notes starts with: "Using WTS or WTB in the local channel will automatically switch you to the trade channel" This does not correspond to reality, as (at least some) GW-clients do not automatically switch to Trade Channel when the letter combination WTS or WTB is typed in the Local Channel. It is a false statement and should be removed. Dr. Mabuse 12:00, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- All guild wars clients are the same, and they all have this behaviour. Can you provide an example of where this does not happen? It has been standard for ages. Biscuits 12:49, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- I believe that what he means is when you type in WTB on the Mission tab instead of the Trade tab, it will signal in Local. The only way to dodge it, and quite annoying.--iRathur 03:45, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
 Can trial accounts trade?
Just wondering, if use a trial key to make an account for a friend to experience GW for themselves, after the "cannot trade with another player until 24 hours after creation of ... account" limitation, can they then trade with others? In other words, am thinking, once nearing the end of their 10 hours of play (within 14 days), can they pass whatever gp/loot they've gathered back over to me should they decide GW is not for them (be a shame to waste that lovely gold :). --07:58, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
- as far as I know, no they can not trade, or party with another player. This is to stop RMTs from simply creating trial accounts to farm loot. -- Wyn talk 08:11, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Please clarify the note because they can be sold: Note: Unidentified, customized and equipped items can't be sold•••Ganon 08:23, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
- Still dont understand how customized weapons aren't allowed to be traded... •••Ganon 22:51, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
 High price items
How would you trade a item that is like 40,000 etcos?
- Price it at 38,500 ectos (7 * 250 armbraces.) Not really sure how anything would be worth that much though. Aqua (T|C) 03:49, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
 Common abbreviations & translations
I added common foreign translations for trade terms back into the article because:
- Many people trading in European districts will see these terms.
- These terms will show up in international districts (although there is very little trading there these days).
- Occasionally, these terms even show up in American districts.
Normally, this is an English-language wiki (with an American accent), but in this case, I think an exception is appropriate: folks do trade with each other even when the only common language they share is "Mini Salma @14e". — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 20:06, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
 EULA Trade chat
The EULA only allows the placing of trade advertisements in the Trade Channel; using other channels (e.g. local or mission) can result in your account being suspended. Where does this say this in the EULA?, can you really get banned for this?-Wracken 08:37, 8 September 2011 (UTC)