From Guild Wars Wiki
|Section||Far Shiverpeaks Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Gunnar Poundfist |
in Gunnar's Hold
|Preceded by||Curse of the Nornbear|
(Click to enlarge)
Alternative path from Sifhalla
Find Hogni Truthseeker.
 Quest information
Start from either Olafstead or Sifhalla and follow the path on the quest map to Hogni Truthseeker. It is entirely possible to run this on foot, as this quest requires no fighting.
- 20 (20) Hogni Truthseeker
 Initial dialogue
- "Every sun that sets behind the mountains draws us closer to an epic battle. We revel in the knowledge that the spirits grant us worthy foes. Yet, there is still much to learn should you seek glory at our sides. If you have received the gifts of the spirits in the past, you will know what I mean. Let me tell you how to make these skills permanent.
- Within Drakkar Lake lives a great Norn named Hogni Truthseeker. In his day, Hogni was without peer. He slew the most terrible creatures with naught but the strength of his arms. Having bested all its beasts, Hogni now seeks to live in harmony with the natural world. He has retreated to the wilds, isolating himself in the pursuit of knowledge. Go now, <name>. Learn from the greatest hero of our time. With knowledge comes power."
 Reward dialogue
- "You come seeking knowledge, little one? It is true I was once a Warrior of some renown, and doubtless there are skills you could learn. But my lessons this day will not be filled with tactics and stratagems. I shall, instead, force you to open your eyes so you may feel more alive than you ever imagined. I warn you: The lessons are hard learned. If you survive, you will have the blessings of Raven, Wolf, and Bear, and you shall know what it is to be a Norn. Come now. Let us begin."
- Hogni Truthseeker gives you three quests (A Hunter's Pride, Leader of the Pack and Shadows in the Night) to gain the elite form skills Ursan, Volfen and Raven blessings as well as Norn reputation points.