|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Map of Olafstead
Home of Olaf Olafson, the seventh Olaf in his family line, this squat, hilltop fort overlooks Varajar Fells. The grass-covered keep is a haven for Norn hunters to rest between battles and tell tales by the fireside. Olaf is also the reigning champion of Great Norn Alemoot, and his notoriety draws younger Norn to his fireside to hear stories of his mighty battles.
— In-game description
- Travel west from Gunnar's Hold or south from Sifhalla.
- 20 Brynn (rare scroll trader)
- 20 Galmann (merchant)
- 20 Habbi (rune trader)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (Storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 20 Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- 20 Devona (Fighter)
- 20 Zho (Interrupt)
- 20 Aidan (Archer)
- 20 Mhenlo (Healer)
- 20 Lina (Protection)
- 20 Eve (Blood)
- 20 Lo Sha (Illusion)
- 20 Herta (Earth)
- 20 Cynn (Fire)
- The design of the mountain which Olafstead is seated on might have been inspired by the Canadian mountain 'Mount Thor'.
|Towns and outposts in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Eye of the North • Boreal Station • Gunnar's Hold • Longeye's Ledge • Olafstead • Sifhalla|
|Dungeons • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|