From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Drakkar Lake (2 exits)
- 20 Coldrok Crannor
- 20 Edda Oaksmasher
- 20 Feya Wonir
- 20 Harghul
- 20 Inga Caveborn
- 20 Mudde Sthairson
- 20 Olgana Beartamer
- 20 Olgra the Cantankerous
- 20 Stavann Fjarsson
- 20 Ulron Foffson
 Quests available
- Olrun Olafdottir
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
 Other allies
 Charmable animals
- 24 (26) Frozen Elemental
- 24 (26) Blessed Griffon
- 20 (26) Ice Imp
- 22 (26) Berserking Minotaur
- 22 (26) Berserking Aurochs
- 22 (26) Berserking Wendigo
- 22 (26) Berserking Bison
- 24 (26) Skeleton Priest
- 24 (26) Skeleton Illusionist
- 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 (26) Shock Phantom
- 24 (26) Skeleton Wizard
- 24 (26) Frost Wurm
- 20 (26) Crypt Slasher
- 28 (30) Dazehl Brainfreezer → Mind Freeze (The Brainfreezer) (does not spawn during Vision of the Raven Spirit)
- Asterius the Mighty spawns in the green areas of the southwest quarter of the map and starts to patrol the southwestern part of the map, going as far as circling around the base of Olafstead.
- Dazehl Brainfreezer does not spawn immediately; instead, he pops up after all the other Ice Imps west of Olafstead have been killed.
- The skeletons surrounded by Crypt Slashers in the northeastern section of the map turn hostile when you approach them.
- The Ice Imps and the centaurs are hostile to each other.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests yielded roughly 500 foes or so. Discounting quest influences, it has been reported to range from 463 to 541.
- There are hidden Vaettir throughout the southern half of the map, especially near other mobs and along the map edges.
- The eastern side of the map has a small enclosed section that is darkened by shadows. There are hidden individual Smoke Phantoms throughout this area.
- The Path to Revelations affect this part of the map, where there is a ritual area of sorts.
- If the quest is active, foes need to be triggered to appear, so it can be avoided entirely to reduce the kills needed.
- If the quest is not active, hostile Crypt Slashers surround a non-hostile skeleton group led by Nifling the Chained. Moving into aggro range of the skeletons turn them hostile. The Crypt Slashers should be pulled away before attacking the skeletons.
- If you have not yet completed A Gate Too Far, you will be unable to reach about twenty Frozen Elementals near outside Raven's Point; they are behind a gate which will otherwise be locked.
- This area is a popular choice for farming Norn title points. You can earn 4,000 points in Normal mode by clearing the area with The Path to Revelations active or 450 points per 5 minute run in hard mode by just defeating the Facets. See Norn farming for details.
- The large circle of stones in which Nifling the Chained spawns is also tied to a number of other quests involving spirits. This points to the spot as being a weak point between the material world and the Underworld.
|Explorable areas in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Bjora Marches • Drakkar Lake • Epilogue • Hall of Monuments • Ice Cliff Chasms • Jaga Moraine • Norrhart Domains • Polymock Glacier • Varajar Fells|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|