- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)|| Bjora Marches|
Jaga Moraine is the northernmost accessible part of the Far Shiverpeaks.
 Getting there
Jaga Moraine is directly accessible from the outpost of Sifhalla. An alternative access route is to head north from Gunnar's Hold into Bjora Marches, then walk up the west side of that area to the portal with Jaga Moraine.
- 20 Eystin → central east side, by Egil's Perch
- 20 Freygerd → north side, outside Frostmaw's Burrow
- 20 Gunnleif → middle, northeast of Sifhalla
- 20 Halvdan the Younger → just outside Sifhalla
- 20 Jarnskeggi → southeast corner by portal to Bjora Marches
- 20 Knut Jordansson → middle of west side, near Hildir
 Quests available
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 20 Danira (collector for 5 Frozen Wurm Husks)
- 20 Hildir (collector for 100 Glacial Stones)
- 5 (20) Reindeer (random spawn)
- 15 (20) Snowman (random spawn)
- 20 Kilroy Stonekin (random spawn)
- 20 Gareth (outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 20 Hroth (outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 20 Kitta (outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 0, 20 Festive Norn (outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 0 Festive Norn (female, random spawn, outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 20 Egil Fireteller (in Egil's Perch)
- 20 Latham (outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
- 20 Festive Norn (outside Frostmaw's Burrows)
 Charmable animals
- 20 (26) Arctic Wolf
- 15 (25) Grentch (random spawn)
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Carver
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Crusher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Herder
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Ranger
- 24 (26) Dolyak Master
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Gnasher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Arcanist
- 20 (26) Mandragor Scavenger
- 20 (26) Ulcerous Mandragor
- 20 (26) Dreamroot Mandragor
- 20 (26) Mystic Mandragor
- 22 (26) Berserking Minotaur
- 22 (26) Berserking Aurochs
- 22 (26) Berserking Wendigo
- 22 (26) Berserking Bison
- 20 (26) Spectral Vaettir
- 18 (25) Bone Fiend
- 24 (26) Frost Wurm
On approaching Latham's party outside Frostmaw's Burrows, the following dialogue takes place:
- Gareth: Fellow hunters, friends, and future legends...
- Kitta: Yes, a legendary oaf by the name of Gareth. I've heard this one before.
- Gareth: ...let us celebrate this night, for soon we depart for battle and glory!
- Latham: Or an honorable, possibly horrible death.
- Festive Norn: Hooray!
- Gareth: Hroth, make yourself useful. Play us a song!
- Hroth: What woud you like to hear?
- Latham: The Ballad of Hammertoe!
- Festive Norn: Metal Knights of the Apocalypse!
- Kitta: My Husband Left Me for a Bone Minion!
- Kitta: That's the name of the song, you idiots.
- Hroth: Uh, yeah. Of course.
- Festive Norn: Pass me some ale!
- Latham: So what really happened to your husband, Kitta?
- Kitta: Frostmaw the Kinslayer ate him.
- Latham: Oh, that's right.
- This area contributes approximately 6.88 exploration points towards the Master of the North title track.
- On rare occasions, you can see a group of Snowmen fighting off Grentches at the entrance of the abandoned village in the southeastern corner. If your party kills the Grentches, they will yield Norn Hunting Party points.
- Watch out for ice boulders in the northern parts.
- There are 4 Jars of Healing Salve at Egil's Perch.
- There are more Vaettir in hard mode; some groups find it more efficient to bring a vaettir farmer to deal with them.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests requires defeating around 270 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 251 to 290.
- Pairs of hidden Frost Wurms can spawn in six different spots in the northeastern quarter. If you wait to vanquish that section last, you might not have to kill any of them. The Mountain Pinesouls are hostile to these Frost Wurms.
- The patrol paths of Mandragors and Minotaurs overlap in certain areas.
- There are hidden Mountain Aloes in the southwestern section.
- If Kilroy Stonekin spawns and you accept his challenge, there will be additional Stone Summit troops.
- Moraine is the debris created by a glacier.
- The cartoon figure embedded in the map of Jaga Moraine is wearing a seal, Egil's Perch, that may be a reference to the Thundercats character, Jaga
- ^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThunderCats
- ^ http://www.thundercatslair.org/animated-series/original-series/encyclopedia-index/good-characters/ghost-jaga-profile/
|Explorable areas in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Bjora Marches • Drakkar Lake • Epilogue • Hall of Monuments • Ice Cliff Chasms • Jaga Moraine • Norrhart Domains • Polymock Glacier • Varajar Fells|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|