From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Far Shiverpeaks wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Drakkar Lake
Location in Varajar Fells
The White Moa is a charmable animal that can sometimes be found in the Far Shiverpeaks. It has similarities to the Moa Bird and Black Moa, but seems to be much less hostile — it runs away when being charmed, whereas most pets turn hostile.
- Eye of the North
- The White Moa flock spawns very infrequently, so players may have to re-zone several times before finding them.
- Unlike most pets, a White Moa appears as an ally (light green label color) instead of a normal NPC; it does not turn hostile upon activation of Charm Animal.
- Charming will always succeed, as long as the bird was within range when starting; there is no need to chase the animal.
- Cannot be death leveled in the wild through traditional ways, since they are found as allies and will run once approached.
- Hearty, Playful, Elder, Aggressive, and unevolved White Moas deal piercing damage, while Dire White Moas deal slashing damage.
- Unlocking cost: 1 plus 100 or 10,000 Balthazar Faction (Prestige, Tyria)
|Charmable animals (gallery)|
|Eye of the North|