From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the charmable animal. For the collector during Farewell to Gaile, see Raven (collector). For the Norn rank form, see Raven Blessing.
|Affiliation||Charr Homelands wildlife|
|Campaigns|| Eye of the North |
Bonus Mission Pack
In Sacnoth Valley from Dalada Uplands
Inaccessible location in Sacnoth Valley
- Eye of the North
- There are two Ravens in Sacnoth Valley (see maps):
- One spawns along the southern edge, including the location shown in the 1st map.
- If you don't want to fight through mobs to get to the first raven, the other is on the inaccessible plateau of a hill close to the portal from Dalada Uplands (2nd map). If you are patient (and find a good spot), the bird will wander within range of Charm Animal; once cast, you will still be able to charm the raven even if it moves farther away.
- Hearty, Playful, Elder, Aggressive, and Unevolved Ravens deal piercing damage, while Dire Ravens deal slashing damage.
- Unlocking cost: 1 plus 100 or 1,000 Balthazar Faction (Common, Tyria)
|Charmable animals (gallery)|
|Eye of the North|