Hound of Balthazar
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Hound of Balthazar|
The burning animation.
- They cannot be charmed in the wild:
- They can be unlocked by Helena (Zaishen Keeper) by paying their Prestige, Exotic Unlocking cost:
- They can be unlocked by talking to Ceira, Sworn to Fire during Anniversary Celebrations.
- This pet cannot be displayed in the Hall of Monuments.
- The hound is the only animal companion that deals fire damage (instead of piercing or slashing damage).
- Despite their appearance, they are not immune to burning:
- Because of their animated effect, the only way to tell if they are on fire is to look at their health bar.
- The burning visual effect continues even if the pet is dead.
- Introduced in the April 24, 2012 update.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Hounds of Balthazar.|
|Charmable animals (gallery)|
|Eye of the North|