From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Far Shiverpeaks wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Ice Cliff Chasms
- Eye of the North
- Unlike other charmable animals, the Jingle Bear cannot be attacked and doesn't attack when attempting to charm it.
- The Jingle Bear appears without any cubs in the Zaishen Menagerie Grounds.
- Jingle Bears deal slashing damage.
- Unlocking cost: 2 plus 100 or 20,000 Balthazar Faction (Prestige, Tyria).
- A single Jingle Bear can be captured in Gwen's garden at any time, once the quest requirements have been met. You must rezone if you wish more than one member of your party to obtain one.
- The bells on its collar faintly ring as the pet moves.
- The Jingle Bear was introduced in Wintersday 2008.
- This NPC shares the same model used for Ursula the White and the Miniature Polar Bear.
- Prior to Wintersday 2010, completion of the three Wintersday quests given by Lieutenant Thackeray was the method to gaining access to the Jingle Bear and White Jingle Moa.
|Charmable animals (gallery)|
|Eye of the North|