From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)|| Bjora Marches|
Ice Cliff Chasms
 Getting there
This area cannot be entered until every player in the party has watched the First Vision cinematic.
- 20 Coldor the Merciless → northwest from Gunnar's Hold
- 20 Feoda Wildwoman → almost dead center of the explorable area
- 20 Ivan Sthairson → east side, southeast of portal to Bjora Marches
- 20 Lokor Balmgiver → southeast by portal to Ice Cliff Chasms
- 20 Olefa Beardancer → southwest by portal to Varajar Fells
- 20 Olgred the Calamitous → northwest, by portal to Drakkar Lake
- 20 Rudja Sthairdottir → northeast. by portal to Bjora Marches
- 20 Ugar Mandoffson → southeast, outside Gunnar's Hold
- 20 Yahden Sthairson → middle of north side
- 20 Mitigan Backbreaker (collector for 5 Piles of Elemental Dust)
- 20 Ivarr Stewbrewer (collector for 5 Jotun Pelts)
 Other allies
 Charmable animals
- 20 (26) Kveldulf
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Carver
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Herder
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Ranger
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Healer
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Gnasher
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Arcanist
- 24 (26) Stone Summit Sage
- 20 (26) Mandragor Scavenger
- 20 (26) Ulcerous Mandragor
- 20 (26) Dreamroot Mandragor
- 20 (26) Mystic Mandragor
- 28 (30) Jotun Skullsmasher
- 28 (30) Jotun Bloodcurdler
- 28 (30) Jotun Bladeturner
- 28 (30) Jotun Mindbreaker
- 28 (30) Mountain Pinesoul
- 24 (26) Frost Wurm
 Points of interest
- Interactive objects
- There are stationary turrets along the north east side which fire Ice Darts when approached.
- In normal mode, the low level Charr from the Charr Invaders quest do not count as enemies for the Norn Hunting Party blessing.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 250 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 229 to 280.
- There are several frost traps near the Modniir in the northeast.
- The Modniir centaurs are hostile to the Mountain Pinesouls.
- Near the exit into Drakkar Lake, 6 neutral Jotun giants circle two hostile Jotun warriors dueling with each other; you can safely watch the contest from an overlook.
- During the competition, the duelers are automatically healed when their health drops below 5%, making them invulnerable. You do not need to engage these other Jotun to complete a vanquish, unless they become hostile.
- To end their auto-heal, you must interrupt the event by approaching the ring from the west and aggroing the neutrals. You can pull them into two groups, each composed of a dueler with three of his "fans".
|Explorable areas in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Bjora Marches • Drakkar Lake • Epilogue • Hall of Monuments • Ice Cliff Chasms • Jaga Moraine • Norrhart Domains • Polymock Glacier • Varajar Fells|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|