|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)||Ice Cliff Chasms|
On the world map
Inside Boreal Station
This is the first outpost your characters will arrive in for Guild Wars Eye of the North.
The Norn still refer to Boreal Station as Feodor's Hearthstead, even though Feodor is long gone. The Asura emerged from beneath this quiet hunter's home and appropriated it for their own needs, adding a node to their network of gates and transforming the stead into a supply waystation. It is muttered among the Norn that old Feodor is alive somewhere deep beneath his home, lost in Asura lands, protesting the invasion with a hammer and shield.
— In-game description
 Getting there
- Tyrian characters can gain access to Boreal Station by completing the What Lies Beneath quest given by Len Caldoron.
- Factions characters can gain access to Boreal Station by completing the I Feel the Earth Move Under Cantha's Feet quest given by Minister of Maintenance Raiugyon.
- Nightfall characters can gain access to Boreal Station by completing the Hole of Istan quest given by Bendah.
 Quests available
- 20 Collector: Arkor Leadfoot (1 Burol Ironfist's Commendation)
- 10 Jolvor Stoneforge (armorer)
- 20 Borvorel (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- all level 20
- Devona (Fighter)
- Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Zho (Interrupt)
- Lina (Protection)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
 Other allies
- Vekk and Ogden Stonehealer are automatically unlocked the first time you arrive here.
- Complete exploration of Boreal Station will add 1 point on the Master of the North title track.
|Towns and outposts in the Far Shiverpeaks|
|Eye of the North • Boreal Station • Gunnar's Hold • Longeye's Ledge • Olafstead • Sifhalla|
|Dungeons • Arenas • Explorable areas • Landmarks|