- Equip: Two-handed
- Maximum damage range: 19-35.
- Damage type: Blunt damage.1
- Attack speed: 1.75 seconds.
- Base: Unsalvageable inherent (from Prophecies or Factions) or salvageable inscription (Nightfall or Eye of the North).
- Modifiers: Hammer Haft (name prefix) and Hammer Grip (suffix).
Hammer Mastery skills make the hammer one of the best weapons for knocking down enemies, interrupting their current spells or attacks while inflicting damage and rendering them useless for a few seconds.
Hammers with maximum damage have been observed with attribute requirements ranging from 7 to 13. Max damage unique, collector and weaponsmith hammers have an attribute requirement of 9.
List of hammers
This is a list of all the different hammers. Weapon models are independent of stats and modifiers unless indicated. For example, a Foehammer will be as effective as a Runic Hammer if they share the same inscription and modifiers.
|Core||Prophecies||Factions||Nightfall||Eye of the North||Beyond5||Bonus Mission Pack5||Promotional5|
- Candy Cane Hammers, Wintergreen Hammers, and Club of a Thousand Bears have 15-15 damage and no attribute requirement.
- Colossal Picks inflict piercing damage.
- Gavels of the Nephilim and Zodiac Hammers can only be obtained in Urgoz's Warren and the Deep.
- Igneous Mauls can be obtained in the Domain of Anguish and Eye of the North.
- Hammer is not available as a drop.
| Axe • Sword|
Spear • Wand
| Daggers • Hammer • Scythe|
Bow • Staff
|Off-hand only||Focus • Shield|
|Types||Caster • Martial|
|Upgrades|| Bundles • Components • Inscriptions|
Rewards • Inherent modifiers • Perfect