From Guild Wars Wiki
- Detailed Character Info: visit Guild Wars Characters
- Plays GW since April 2005.
- Guild Leader of The Second Rising [TSR], a German/Austrian PvE guild.
- Guild name and cape logo were inspired by TSR Inc., the company that had released the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (AD&D) pen&paper RPG in the 1980's.
Hall of Monuments
- Track my GW2 HoM Rewards (50/50)
- Draco Ud Verik, Ranger ("My Guild Hall Smells of Rich Mahogany")
- Kitara Dunaan, Warrior
- Dana Sulwraii, Monk
- Carlos De Silva, Mesmer (tutorial character)
- Brother Dayne, Monk (formerly known as Hakaru Akashi)
- Taran Asur, Ritualist
- Leech the Scarab, Necromancer
- Poet of the Blade, Assassin ("Legendary Survivor")
- Barnabas Ravenwood, Elementalist (might attempt "Defender of Ascalon")
"Battle prowess is worthless if you are too dead to make use of it." Soranthalas (my Neverwinter Nights half-elven Ranger/Rogue)