From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from Asuran Bodyguard Rank 4)Jump to navigationJump to search
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|NPC(s)||Big Machine Krewe Member |
Experiment Krewe Member
Machine Krewe Member
Purifier Krewe Member
Sky Krewe Member
Weapon Krewe Member
- Tarnished Coast
- Asuran Bodyguard Rank 2
- Blessing. You earn an additional +2 reputation points per kill.
- Asuran Bodyguard Rank 3
- Blessing. You earn an additional +3 reputation points per kill.
- Asuran Bodyguard Rank 4
- Blessing. You earn an additional +4 reputation points per kill.
- Normal mode (Hard mode)
- You gain 10-80 Asura reputation points
- Boss Bounty
- Blessing. For 5 minutes, you earn +200 reputation points for the next boss you kill. (Blessing. For 10 minutes, you earn +300 reputation for the next boss you kill.)
- Energy Channel
- Blessing. For 60 seconds, you gain 5 Energy every time you kill a foe.
- Hunt Rampage
- Blessing. You earn double reputation points for each kill. This bonus ends if your party fails to kill an enemy for 45 seconds. (60 seconds)
- Hunt Point Bonus
- Blessing. For 60 seconds, you earn +4 / +6 / +10 reputation points per kill.
- Time Attack
- Blessing. If your party gets 10 kills in the next 150 seconds, you earn +200 reputation points. (Blessing. If your party gets 10 kills in the next 200 seconds, you earn +300 reputation points.)
- Hunt Rank Up
- (rank increases, Asuran Bodyguard Rank 2, Asuran Bodyguard Rank 3, and Asuran Bodyguard Rank 4)
|Boss Bounty||Energy Channel||Hunt Rampage||Hunt Point Bonus||Time Attack|
Veteran Asuran Bodyguard
- After every 25 kills, you receive the Energy Channel bonus.
- Received in Normal Mode by characters with an Asura rank of 8 or higher.
- Received in Hard Mode by characters with an Asura rank of 10.
|Kills||Reputation||Maximum Rank||Boss Bounty||Energy Channel||Hunt Rampage||Hunt Point Bonus||Time Attack|
|Normal Mode||Hard Mode||Normal Mode||Hard Mode|
|25||10, 15, 20||20, 25, 30||1|
|50||30, 35, 40||?||2||+2|
|75||30, 35, 40||?||3||+2|
|100||50, 55, 60||?||4||+4|
|125||50, 55, 60||?||4||+4|
|Kills||Normal Mode||Hard Mode||Maximum rank increase|
- This is a Bounty-like blessing.
- You also get bonus points when defeating bosses. The amount of these bonus points is dependent on your total number of kills and is as follows:
|Total number of kills1||Bonus per boss|
|Normal mode||Hard mode|
|0-49||50 points||75 points|
|50-99||100 points||150 points|
|100-149||150 points||225 points|
|150-199||200 points||300 points|
|200-249||250 points||375 points|
|250+||300 points||450 points|
- Including the boss.
- Tip: The Rampager Hunt allows for double points towards this title by killing one enemy under 45 seconds. The bonus itself is not stackable, but combinations with other bonuses are possible. Example:
- Asuran Bodyguard Rank 2 (1+2) + 1x Rampager Hunt bonus: 6 points/kill
- Asuran Bodyguard Rank 2 (1+2) + 2x Rampager Hunt bonus: 6 points/kill
- Asuran Bodyguard Rank 2 (1+2) + 1x Rampager Hunt bonus + 10 points/kill in 60 seconds bonus: 26 points/kill
- Tip: Do not rush to get bonuses from shrines. Collect them after killing each and every mob in the area. That way you will collect from 200 up to 500 points.
- Getting rank 2 triples your reputation gain per kill in NM and doubles it in HM.