From Guild Wars Wiki
- Concise description
Elite Spell. Removes one condition and hex from target ally and yourself, and heals for 50. Cannot self-target.
- See also: Doublecast skill
- This skill removes a hex, removes a condition, and then heals. Thus conditions or hexes that are removed by this spell will not affect the healing amount.
- Hexes that produce conditions when they end (Phantom Pain and Hidden Caltrops for example) are countered perfectly.
- Heroes know how to properly use this skill, using it on allies without hexes/conditions to cleanse themselves and using it on allies when they themselves are not afflicted.
- AI will use this spell on allies for just its healing aspect as well.
- The self healing can be made profitable when using skills with a health sacrifice, and the condition removal when using skills that inflict conditions on oneself.