From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Thursday, July 21, 2011
- Changed functionality to: "Each rank in Mysticism reduces the cost of your Dervish enchantments by 4%. In PvE, you have +1 armor per rank of Mysticism while you are enchanted."
- Shadow Walk: decreased duration to 15 seconds.
- Pious Fury (PvP): increased recharge to 15 seconds.
- Fevered Dreams (PvP): removed application of Dazed.
- Mind Wrack (PvP): split for PvP; changed functionality to: "For 5...40 seconds, whenever this foe is the target of one of your non-hex Mesmer skills, that foe loses 1 Energy. If the target foe's Energy drops to 0, Mind Wrack ends and that foe takes 15...100 damage."
- Adjusted the locations for Luxon Longbows in "The Jade Quarry".
- Adjusted the timing and AI for jade carriers in "The Jade Quarry."
- Adjusted the timing and AI for Siege Turtles in "Fort Aspenwood."
- When used by Siege Turtles in "Fort Aspenwood," Siege Turtle Attack (Fort Aspenwood) now ignores collision.
- NPCs and creatures in "Fort Aspenwood" now use the PvP versions of their respective skills.