|Given by||Healer Zenwa |
in Issnur Isles
|Followed by||Second Born|
(Click to enlarge)
Get to know Mutu by helping him help a local fisherman with his corsair problem.
- Speak to Mutu Wahmeh to learn if he is worthy of his father's inheritance.
- Kill the Corsairs that stole the old fisherman's life savings.
- Bring the fisherman back his life savings.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
Talk to Mutu and then follow the compass point south to defeat a group of corsairs. Pick up the Chest of Coin, and carry it back to Horat (the fisherman).
Mutu must survive to complete the quest.
- Healer Zenwa: "Wind above us spread his memory far and wide. Waters of the sea wash his spirit clean of worry. Soils of the earth use his remains as a foundation for the future which Istan will become."
- Healer Zenwa: "Nehbawa Wahmeh, may your spirit journey to the mists and join those who await you with loving arms."
- Healer Zenwa: "His spirit has begun a journey into a new world. Now, it is time for those of us who remain in this world to continue our own journeys."
- Healer Zenwa: "As we journey through our lives, let us never forget Nehbawa Wahmeh and the lessons he has taught us. If we all become just a small part of the man he was, this world will be a better place for us all."
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh had great respect for the Sunspears and their role in Elona. Before he passed, Nehbawa asked me to entrust the duty of choosing his heir to the Sunspears. Could you help me fulfill a good man's last request? Just take some time to get to know each of his three children and then give me your informed decision of which most deserves his inheritance."
- "You can start with Nehbawa's first born son. Mutu has trained countless hours in the hope of someday becoming a Sunspear. He hires himself out as a mercenary to protect local fisherman and merchants from the corsairs. If you would help me with this task, please speak with Mutu and get to know him better."
- Accept: "I am honored to help fulfill Nehbawa's final request. I will meet Mutu and learn more about him."
- Decline: "Couldn't they all just share the inheritance?"
- Ask: "Speak to Mutu and learn more about him so you can make an informed decision about which of Nehbawa Wahmeh's children deserve his inheritance."
- "Good day, Sunspear. I am Mutu. I am told you will determine the recipient of my father's inheritance. I am glad to see it is a Sunspear. I would trust no one else to make such a decision. I'm sorry, but I cannot talk long. I have an important mission. It seems an elderly fisherman recently lost his life savings to some corsairs. He hired me to find the pirates and get his money back. If you would like to join me, I can think of no better company to have along for this job than a Sunspear. Shall we go deal with these foul corsairs?"
- "You found my life savings! Oh thank you, Sunspear. Thank you, both. I knew hiring Mutu was the right decision. His father always helped the little people of Istan. It's good to see the son carrying on the father's legacy."
- "So you have learned what you can about Mutu? That is good. Once you have met with each of Nehbawa's children, I will ask for your decision about which child is most deserving of the inheritance."