From Guild Wars Wiki
|Given by|| Healer Zenwa |
in Issnur Isles
|Preceded by||First Born|
|Followed by||Third Born|
- Speak with Misela Wahmeh to learn if she is worthy of her father's inheritance.
- Escort Misela Wahme while she gathers Mosu Reeds to make a cure for the swamp fever.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
Talk to Misela and then follow the compass point to find the mosu reeds. Kill the skale that are there and walk past the mosu reeds to get Misela to find them.
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh's second-born, and only daughter, Misela, is a kind and warm-hearted woman. She learned much from her father over the years and has taken to helping the poor, the down-trodden, or the merely unlucky, much as her father once did. To continue learning about Nehbawa's children so you can make an informed decision about which one deserves the inheritance, you should speak with Misela and get to know her better."
- "Ahai, good Sunspear. Excuse me. Don't mind my tears. My father's passing has been tough for me. You shall determine who receives my father's inheritance? Fine. But that matters little to me at the moment. You see, a horrible case of swamp fever has spread to the local village children, and if I cannot stop its spread, many will perish. Perhaps you can help. I need to pick mosu reeds for a salve that will help the children. However, the reeds are in skale territory and I could use some protection."
- Misela Wahmeh: "Here they are! Mosu reeds; just what I need to make a cure for the swamp fever."
- "So you have learned what you can about Misela? That is good. Once you have spoken with each of Nehbawa's children, I will ask for your final decision about which one most deserves of the inheritance."