|Given by||Healer Zenwa |
in Issnur Isles
|Preceded by||Second Born|
|Followed by||Misela, the Middle Child|
Get to know Jedur by helping him grab some gold from some corsairs.
- Speak with Jedur Wahmeh to learn if he is worthy of his father's inheritance.
- Go with Jedur Wahmeh to recover the buried treasure.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
Talk to Jedur Wahmeh and then follow the compass point. Jedur will grab the treasure and cause an attack by a small group of corsairs.
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh's third-born, his young son, Jedur, is a bit of an enigma. They say every family must have a black sheep, and I suppose that is how many would describe young Jedur. He's always been something of a...um...free spirit. I would describe him, at times, as being the very antithesis of his father. But it is not my job to choose an heir. Perhaps that is why Nehbawa wished a Sunspear to make this decision. He wanted someone impartial and honorable. So, please, speak with Jedur and get to know him better before you make your decision."
- "So you get to decide whether I get rich on my old man's money or go broke while my siblings fritter it all away? Well that's just great! Leave it to the Sunspears to stand in the way of a man's dreams. I tell you what. I saw some corsairs bury a treasure along the shore, but I've been too scared to go get it. If you help me get the treasure, it won't matter to me who you choose. And hey, if you do pick me, I'll make it worth your while; if you know what I mean. I understand how the world works. Everyone and everything has a price."
- Jedur Wahmeh: "Here it is! The treasure! It's mine; all mine! Thanks for your help, but...um...you can't have it. It's mine!"
- Jedur Wahmeh: "Protect me, Sunspear! I'll guard the treasure."
- "So you have learned what you can about Jedur? That is good. Speak to me again when you have made your final decision about which child most deserved Nehbawa Wahmeh's inheritance."