Mutu, the Oldest Child
|Mutu, the Oldest Child|
|Given by||Healer Zenwa |
in Issnur Isles
|Preceded by||Third Born|
(Click to enlarge)
Guide and protect Mutu to find his father's inheritance.
- Elonian (Nightfall) character
- Jedur, the Youngest Child quest not active or completed
- Misela, the Middle Child quest not active or completed
- Search the ruins of Fahranur to find where Nehbawa Wahmeh has hidden the family inheritance.
- Mutu Wahmeh must survive to recover his inheritance.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
After accepting the quest, accept Zenwa's offer to transport you to the ruins of Fahranur. Once you are there, fight your way through the undead hordes to Nehbawa Wahmeh's inheritance, which is marked by the compass point.
- Be careful walking around corners. Giant bells drop from above to crush the unwary.
- If using a survivor character, beware the boss right before the end - he can hit in excess of 150 before protection on an AL 40 target.
- Once you make it to the inheritance, Mutu will retrieve it, and you will be transported back to Issnur Isles.
- If you are finding this quest difficult, start in Kodlonu Hamlet, which allows up to 8 party members and provides access to level 15 henchmen.
- 15 Mutu Wahmeh
- Healer Zenwa
- "[Difficulty: Master] Your decision to give Mutu Wahmeh the inheritance of the Wahmeh family will be final and binding. Are you sure you wish to do this?"
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh has hidden his inheritance deep within the ancient ruins of Fahranur. This was to be his final test, to prove his child's worth. Your entire party will leave Issnur Isles and join the heir you have chosen, assisting in the search for the inheritance. Are you ready?"
- Mutu Wahmeh: "Thank you for choosing me and for helping me search for our family inheritance. I am truly honored to fight beside such a noble Sunspear."
- Mutu Wahmeh: "We found it! Thank you, friend. I owe you more than I can express. My family will forever be in your debt."
- Healer Zenwa
- "I am happy you made it back safely! I see Mutu found his inheritence. Ahai! It is a blessing he truly deserves. I look forward to watching the young man grow, and seeing if he becomes as great a man as his father. Thank you for helping us with this task, Sunspear. You honor us with your wisdom."