Misela, the Middle Child
|Misela, the Middle Child|
|Given by||Healer Zenwa |
in Issnur Isles
|Preceded by||Third Born|
(Click to enlarge)
Guide and protect Misela to find her father's inheritance.
- Elonian (Nightfall) character
- Mutu, the Oldest Child quest not active or completed
- Jedur, the Youngest Child quest not active or completed
- Search the ruins of Fahranur to find where Nehbawa Wahmeh has hidden the family inheritance.
- Misela Wahmeh must survive to recover her inheritance.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
After accepting the quest, accept Zenwa's offer to transport you to the ruins of Fahranur. Once there, fight your way through the undead hordes to Nehbawa Wahmeh's inheritance, which is marked by the compass point.
- Be careful walking around corners. Giant bells drop from above to crush the unwary.
- If using a survivor character, beware the boss right before the end - he can hit in excess of 150 before protection on an AL 40 target.
- Once you make it to the inheritance, Misela will retrieve it, and you will be transported back to Issnur Isles.
- If you are finding this quest difficult, start in Kodlonu Hamlet, which allows up to 8 party members and provides access to level 15 henchmen.
- 15 (20) Misela Wahmeh
- 18 (28) Tomb Guardian
- Healer Zenwa
- "[Difficulty: Master] Your decision to give Misela Wahmeh the inheritance of the Wahmeh family will be final and binding. Are you sure you wish to do this?"
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh has hidden his inheritance deep within the ancient ruins of Fahranur. This was to be his final test, to prove his child's worth. Your entire party will leave Issnur Isles and join the heir you have chosen, assisting in the search for the inheritance. Are you ready?"
- Misela Wahmeh: "You continue to amaze me, friend. Your willingness to help a family you do not even know shows the true purity in the heart of the Sunspears."
- Misela Wahmeh: "There it is! Father's inheritance! I can't believe it. I swear, with a Sunspear as my witness, I shall use this money to continue Father's legacy in Istan. May his kindness and wisdom never be forgotten."
- Healer Zenwa
- "I am happy to see you made it back safely! Ah, good, Misela has her inheritance. Of all of Nebawah's children, I believe she is the most deserving. I know she will continue her father's good works, and help all Istani in need. She has so many ideas to help people, I have no doubt she has already begun to put the inheritance to good use. Thank you for helping us with this task, Sunspear. As always, you honor us with your wisdom."