From Guild Wars Wiki
(Click to enlarge)
- Note that the following three quests are mutually exclusive, therefore only one can be completed per character:
- "I am Zenwa, the village healer; an old and close friend of Nehbawa Wahmeh. His loss is a great one, and the people of Istan shall miss his generous and kind ways. But good fortune shines down on me this dark day. You see, I require the services of a Sunspear to fulfill my good friend's dying wish."
The monologue that occurs as you approach the village (only prior to acceptance of the quest First Born):
- "Today is truly a sad day for us all. We lay to rest one who was a great friend to many...a husband, a father, and a truly honorable man."
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh gave of himself to the people of Istan like few before him."
- "Some of us would not be here today if not for the noble deeds Nehbawa performed for us."
- "He would go out of his way to help any in need; from the fisherman whose catch had not come in to a diseased soul who could not be saved."
- "Let us all bow our heads and give thanks that we were allowed the privilege in life to know such a man."
- "We cast his remains into the wind and water and soil of the land he loved so dearly. may Istan embrace and welcome home one of its favored sons.
- "Wind above us spread his memory far and wide. Waters of the sea wash his spirit clean of worry. Soils of the earth use his remains as a foundation for the future which Istan will become."
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh, may your spirit journey to the mists and join those who await you with loving arms."
- "His spirit has begun a journey into a new world. Now, it is time for us who remain in this world to continue our own journeys."
- "As we journey through our lives, let us never forget Nehbawa Wahmeh and the lessons he has taught us. If we all become just a small part of the man he was, this world will be a better place for us all."