From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Friday, April 6
- Fixed a bug that caused Health Bars to appear too small when using the small interface size setting.
- Fixed a bug that caused some characters to use the wrong spellcasting animations.
- Fixed a bug with Observer Mode. Observer Mode games will be available again on Saturday morning (Pacific Daylight Time).
- Removed the Death Penalty from the following Heroes' Ascent missions: Broken Tower, the Courtyard, and the Hall of Heroes.
- Fixed a bug with the display of numbers in skill descriptions in Asian languages.
- Fixed a bug with Crippling Slash that caused incorrect durations for conditions.
- Fixed a bug with the display of the Deep Wound Condition that indicated you had an incorrect amount of Health.
- Fixed a bug that made the casting time for Wastrel's Demise .25 second. The correct casting time for this skill is 1 second.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update or one of the April 5th updates modified Windwalker Insignia to provide an additional +5 armor while affected by 4 or more Enchantments.
- Introduced an audio issue that causes approximately two seconds of lag when a skill or spell is used. Temporary solution is to use -dsound in your command line switch.