Hex Spell. For 5 seconds, target foe is hexed with Wastrel's Demise. Each second while hexed, target foe and all foes adjacent to that foe take 1...8...10 damage and an additional 1...8...10 damage for each second this spell is in effect. This hex ends prematurely if target foe uses a skill.
- Concise description
Hex Spell. (5 seconds.) Each second while hexed, target foe and all foes adjacent to that foe take 1...8...10 damage. Foes take +1...8...10 damage each second this hex is in effect. Ends early if target foe uses a skill.
- Pikin (Kamadan, Jewel of Istan)
- The bonus damage begins to apply after the first damage pulse.
- Often used with Psychic Instability.
- Useful to cover other hexes that punish foes for using skills, such as Diversion or Shame, forcing your target to choose between taking the damage or suffering the covered hex's effect.
- This skill is very effective against targets that do not use skills (e.g. minions or pets) or rarely use them (e.g. The Jade Quarry Carrier Juggernauts and Hauler Turtles activate their skill, Carrier Defense, under limited situations); it does the maximum damage against them and adjacent foes.
- Heroes will preferentially use this on casters.