Elite Hex Spell. For 10 seconds, target foe and all foes adjacent to your target take 5...21...25 damage each second. Foes using attack skills are Blinded for 3 seconds. This hex ends if you use a skill that targets this foe.
- Concise description
Elite Hex Spell. (10 seconds.) Deals 5...21...25 damage each second to target and adjacent foes. Inflicts Blindness [sic] on foes using attack skills. Ends if you use a skill that targets this foe.
- Only skills which directly target the foe cause Glimmering Mark to end; the hex is unaffected by skills that might impact the target through area of effects.
- Blindness is applied before the attack skill hits.
- Blindness is applied if an attack skill is being activated when Glimmering Mark does damage. Carefully timed or quick attack skills can be activated between two damage packets of Glimmering Mark, avoiding the Blindness effect.
Heroes using this skill will switched targets in most cases to avoid prematurely ending this skill (see discussion):
- When attacked alone by the enemies
- When engaging as a result of the player attacking
- After being ordered to perform Glimmering Mark before combat
- When locked onto a target, in which case Glimmering Mark was cast on another enemy
- This skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill history for details.