From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - Monday, March 31, 2008
Taiwan service update
- Made modifications to certain game features for Taiwan/Macau/Hong Kong accounts in response to recent changes to Taiwanese law.
- Domain of Anguish has been changed to allow the final boss in each realm to spawn without players keeping the quest Mallyx the Unyielding in their quest logs.
- Fixed a bug with the Destroyer skill Inner Fire that caused its user to not receive any healing from the skill.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Monk skills Spotless Mind and Spotless Soul to remove hexes/conditions after the enchantment had been removed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented healing bonuses/penalties (such as Healer's Covenant) from affecting Patient Spirit.
- Health degeneration from Chalice of Corruption will no longer affect players during Polymock matches.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update caused level 20 characters to turn into Stick Figures both in PvE and in PvP. These take on male Ranger emotes and are unaffected by the Divine Aura.
- No other NPCs are affected by the stick figure implementation for April Fools' Day.
- PvP characters were not able to make new PvP armor. It all showed up as Ranger armor and was not possible to create. However, loading equipment templates worked. This was later fixed.